I met my dad

Hi guys my name is Lily I'm 15 i have brown hair and bright blue eyes i live with my mom eleanor calder yes she is my mom i dont know who is my dad i keep asking her but she always refuse to tell me i dont know why so my favorite color is blue my favorite animals are zebra and Banda i go to the zoo just to see them my favorite movie is blended by adam sandler and i box i go to the gym every weekend to practice mom dosnt like boxing and she always try to convince me to stop boxing but who cares im not gonna stop oh did i mention thate and my mom have a fight every day Okay will this is who I am you wanna know my story then read my story

14. morning time

Nash prov

I was sleeping when i woke up i was hungry like usual nothing changed so i was about to go to the kitchen when i heard the same noise as i heard last time coming from Lily's room i guess she is having one of those nightmares again so i went to her room to see her sitting shaking and crying its the third time this week

I hugged her she hugged back

"Its okay everything gonna be okay" i whispered to her she nodded And went back to sleep then i went to the kitchen and ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich what its my favorite any way after that i went to my room and fell asleep

In the morning

Lily prov

I woke up and looked at time it was 11:50 AM what its not like there is school or something its sunday any way i went to the bathroom to see Nash in his boxers brushing his teeth

"Morning dude" i said

"Dude oh come on when are you gonna stop calling me that im your boyfriend call me something else" he said i started laughing then i took my toothbrush

"Nah dude is find i mean i dont care if we are dating you will always be my best friend"

And then i started brushing my teeth we were fighting for the sink there weren't enough space for the tow of us

"Hey back of i came here first"he said

"Oh sorry" i said in a weird way then splashed him with water he splashed me back and its turned to be war of water the bathroom floor was felt with water and i notice my bra on the side so i took it and put it in my shampoo drawer yes everyone have his own drawer anyway we were felt with water and then Cameron cam into the bathroom

"Guys what happened in here" he asked

"He did it" "she did it" we said at the same tome pointing at each other

"Okay clean this up now" he ordered

"Okay" i said then went and gave cameron a very big hug so he was wet too

"What did you do" he asked angry

"You are part of it now so your cleaning with us" i said and high five nash

So any way we cleaned the bathroom well more like they cleaned the bathroom i was just standing looking at them not doing anything and now they finished me and cameron still in our wet clothes and Nash in his wet body and boxers

" i want to take a shower" i said

"Me too" nash said

"Ok then wait for your turn"

"Why we can take shower together" he said while cameron was still standing there

"In your dreams nash now you tow get the hell out of here" i said while val came in

"Oh my gosh what happened to you guys" val asked

"Water fight?!" I said

"Hehehe you guys are weird but fun" she said nodded then nash and cam got out so now its me and val

"Im just gonna brush my teeth and go" she said

"Yeah sure here" i said handing her a new toothbrush

"Thanks" she said then she brushed her teeth and got out then i took a shower and dressed up

Lily's outfit : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/60/77/40/6077402df78fc72918d219d5909aeb5c.jpg

I went to Nash's room

"Hey" i said

"Hey" he said

"You can take a shower now" i said

"Okay umm listen we need to talk" he said

"Okay talk...." I said

"No not now after breakfast well talk" he said i nodded and went to Cameron's room

" hey" he said val was in his room too

"Hey guys ,hey cameron Nash is gonna take a shower now so you can go after him" i said he nodded

"Hey can you please take val with you downstairs for breakfast" he said i nodded then me and val went downstairs

"Good morning sweetie" louis said as we walked to the kitchen

"Morning Louis morning guys" i said to everyone well not everyone there was just louis niall hanna and sophia

"Bey guys me and sophia are going bowling hannah be good" uncle niall said as he walked out

"And i have to go me and harry are cleaning the garage today" louis said

"Okay bey"i said then he walked out now its me val aaand hannah ugh me and val talked for a while and hannah kept looking at her phone then Nash interred the room

"Hey babe" he said kissing my cheek

"Babe?" I asked

"Yes why dont you like your new nickname"he asked

"No whats wrong with my name just call me lily okay"i said he nodded then kissed my lips i giggled

"Hey guys" cameron said then hannah got out of the room annoyed because of cam ok thats weird

"Lily where is uncle louis" Nash said

"Cleaning the garage with your dad why"

"I want to talk to him" he said i nodded then he went to the garage

Guys i know long time no update but I got i to college and it sucks because i dont have enough time to do a lot of things but now that im home just for tow days i promise im gonna try to write as much as i can thank you for reading and have a wonderful day