I met my dad

Hi guys my name is Lily I'm 15 i have brown hair and bright blue eyes i live with my mom eleanor calder yes she is my mom i dont know who is my dad i keep asking her but she always refuse to tell me i dont know why so my favorite color is blue my favorite animals are zebra and Banda i go to the zoo just to see them my favorite movie is blended by adam sandler and i box i go to the gym every weekend to practice mom dosnt like boxing and she always try to convince me to stop boxing but who cares im not gonna stop oh did i mention thate and my mom have a fight every day Okay will this is who I am you wanna know my story then read my story

4. meeting the others

Lily prov

Im finally here from now on im living with my dad good thing i know someone in this house nash damn that kiss i cant get it out of my mind im afraid to actually fall in love with him

"Hello sweet heart welcome to your new house " louis said to me what i still cant call him dad i only know him for couple hours

"Hi louis"

"Nash why dont you lead her to her new bedroom" he said

"Oh okay yeah sure" nash said then he walked and i followed him

"Here we go its only one door away from mine" he said

"Hoes room is this"i pointed at the room between my room and his

"Its the princess room"he said with a disgust expectation

"Princess?" I asked confuse

"Hannah's room uncle niall daughter she is super selfish and she thinks she can get everything"

"Oh she sounds i was about to say nice but now after what you told me about her she is mean i guess but i cant judge her without knowing her"

"Wow you are the nicest person i ever met"

"Oh thanks and your the first kiss giver that i ever met" i said then interred my room i can feel hem following me

"Hey i said im sorry its just i couldn't handle seeing those lips without kissing them" he said and there we go i started blushing but then i turned around quickly CUZ i dont want him to see me

"Ok whatever now can you please get out i have to change " i said then louis came to the room

"Hey sweetie dress nice today im going to introduce you to all of your uncles and there families"

He said while nash got out

"Ok louis"

"Lily sweetie umm"

"What?!" I said kindly

"Why arent you calling me dad i mean im your dad"

"Im sorry louis its just im not ready to call you that" i said then he nodded

" okay im gonna wait for you till you be ready"

"Thanks louis"

Then he kissed my head and got out then i opened my suitcases and pulled a mid thigh black dress with a white all star shoes somthing else about me i dont wear heels

Then i curled i made a braid with my hair and put it on one side i put a black mascara and cherry lipstick and went down stairs to the dinning room and wow there was a huge table with a lot i mean a lot of people

"Hey lily come here let me introduce you" louis said

"Okay so this is zayn and his wife perrie and their son cameron, this is liam and his wife Danielle and his daughter spencer, this is niall and his wife sophia and their daughter hannah,this is harry and his wife demi and his daughter area and his son nash you already know him, so those are all the people that your living with "

"Okay hi guys im Lily nice to meet you all" then we sat and started eating dinner i talked to area and spencer those girls are so nice and both are the same age is me 15 hanna well she kept using her phone all the time and i didnt get the chance to talk to her but as the girls told me she is 16 and have a boyfriend that uncle niall dont know about him and cameron he is now my best friend he is so nice and we have interests in the same things , what about nash well he kept talking to louis i guess he is close to my dad more than his i mean he told me first time i met him that he had a fight with his dad

"Hey you wanna play video games after dinner me you and nash can play" cameron said

"Sure i would love to bro"i said

"Umm you never asked me if i want to play with you guys and now your asking the girl that wear sneakers with a dress" hannah said wo she can talk

"Yeah like you know how to play" nash said to her

"Hannah can we talk after dinner"uncle niall said

"Whatever" she said

And we finished eating dinner then we went to the basement or as they like to call it games room to play video games.