I met my dad

Hi guys my name is Lily I'm 15 i have brown hair and bright blue eyes i live with my mom eleanor calder yes she is my mom i dont know who is my dad i keep asking her but she always refuse to tell me i dont know why so my favorite color is blue my favorite animals are zebra and Banda i go to the zoo just to see them my favorite movie is blended by adam sandler and i box i go to the gym every weekend to practice mom dosnt like boxing and she always try to convince me to stop boxing but who cares im not gonna stop oh did i mention thate and my mom have a fight every day Okay will this is who I am you wanna know my story then read my story

12. me and louis

Lily prov

I went to my room and area and spencer were already there

"Hi so whats up?!" Area asked

"Well no offense but hannah is a slut i hate her, i mean can you believe that she apologize to me just because uncle Niall told her to"

"Welcome to our world" spencer said and area nodded

"Well anyways me and louis talked and he finally allowed me to date Nash and we are going to the game tonight so i better get ready"

"OMG can you believe one of my best friends is dating my brother thats so cute" area said

"Hahhah yeah" i said

"Yeah now lets pick you an outfit" spencer said and i nodded

She pulled a long baby blue dress with white heels

"Umm there is no way in hell I'm wearing this i prefer this" i pulled a black shorts with red tank top with red converse

"Thats better" i said

"Wow i have to admit your Fashion sense is better than mine" spencer said we giggled then i dressed up and put perfume on with hot red lipstick and black eyeliner and black mascara

I got out of my room to see Nash standing there

"Lily hey umm you know your dad said that we could date so umm woul..."

He started i cut him

"Yes i would love to be your girlfriend" i said then his soft lips touched mine i quickly kissed back and then i heard someone clear their throat aaaand

It was louis we pulled away quickly and looked at him

"Come on we dont want to be late sweetheart " he said i nodded and walked with him

Louis prov

I went upstairs to see if lily is ready to see her kissing Nash ugh i know i let them date but i dont really trust Nash well maybe he does like her so im giving him a chance i went there but they didnt notice me so i cleared my throat they looked at me and i said

"Come on we dont want to be late sweetheart " she nodded and walked with me we went to the car and started driving

"So are first stop is The rancho grill restaurant(im not sure if its a see food restaurant my brother told me it is im not sure) "

"Wait see food?!" She asked

"Yes you love see food right you know fancy meal" i said

"Umm well no i was hopping for McDonald's to eat cheeseburger or something"she said wow she is nothing like the girls

"Umm yeah sure we can go there"

"Cool thanks Lou" she said

"Lou?!" I said

" thats your new nickname i gave it to you because i love you"

"Oh why dont you just call me dad" i said

"Umm i i im not ready yet im sorry i just dont feel like calling you dad maybe later or something" she said

"Its okay i understand" i said in a nice way

So we went to McDonald's ate and hade fun and now we are at the game apparently we love different teams

"In your face you lost old man" she said

"Umm thanks?!" I said more like a question

"Hahaha sorry i just turn up in game way too much" she said i nodded and smiled at her

"Okay so the game has finished here is your 50 bucks and lets go" i said well about the money we have a bet if my team win she have to join Cheerleader team and if she win i have to give her 50 bucks

"Thanks" she said "ok common" she said

Skipping the ride we are finally home

Lily prov

After we got home i decided to talk to cameron i mean he is my best friend so i went to his room to see him sleeping next to a girl ok she looks cute wait he did talk to me about a girl what was her name oh yeah val maybe that is val i was about to get out when cameron opened his eyes

"Hey" he said whispering

"Hi" i said

"We'll talk tomorrow morning" i said he nodded then i got out and closed the door behind me i went to my room and felt asleep

Guys i hope you like todays chapter please like and favorite and if there is anything you want to tell me just leave a comment and fan me thank you guys have a lovely day bey

Cindyloukcindy :)