I met my dad

Hi guys my name is Lily I'm 15 i have brown hair and bright blue eyes i live with my mom eleanor calder yes she is my mom i dont know who is my dad i keep asking her but she always refuse to tell me i dont know why so my favorite color is blue my favorite animals are zebra and Banda i go to the zoo just to see them my favorite movie is blended by adam sandler and i box i go to the gym every weekend to practice mom dosnt like boxing and she always try to convince me to stop boxing but who cares im not gonna stop oh did i mention thate and my mom have a fight every day Okay will this is who I am you wanna know my story then read my story

9. lost my virginty

Lily prov

"Were here come on lets go inside" Nash said me cam an hannah followed him

"Okay guys call me when your leaving if i didnt pick up then im drunk in that case ill go home tomorrow" hannah said

"Im going go dance"cameron said

"Okay come on lets go to the kitchen "i nodded and then we went to the kitchen

"You want some soda" he said

"No i want vodka"i said

"Yeah right there is no way in hell I'm gonna give you vodka" he said

"Fine but hey if you want to drink its okay i can just drink soda"

"Are you sure"

"Yeah totally" he drank like 3 cups of vodka and he is a bit drunk so i decided to drink vodka i mean he cant stop me when he is half drunk so i took the bottle and started drinking he didnt stop me he drank too

In the morning ..........,

I woke up in my bed weird i don't remember anything then i realized im necked i turned to the other side to see Nash sleeping next to me necked too

"What the fuck" i yelled he woke up

"Oh my gosh did we?!"he asked

"I guess we did Nash you took my virginty" i yelled at him

He put his head in his hands

"Just close your eyes im gonna put something on and dont look"

He noddedand closed his eyes so i went to my closet And put on a T-shirt and a sweat pants when i turned i saw nash was already dressed up then the door opened shit it was louis

"What the hill are you doing in my daughter room" louis yelled at Nash

"I-I-I...." He didn't know what to say

"Louis we got drunk last night and we end up here" i said

"What the fuck you lost your virginty but you still fucking 15 Nash you are in a big trouble" louis yelled and then punished Nash on the face again and again

"Louis stop stop" i tried to pull him away but i couldn't so i did the first think that came to my mind i jumped on his back so we both felt on the ground i stood up

"Louis its not his fault he told me not to drink but i didn't listen to him so its my fault not him"

"Well he wasn't supposed To drink " louis yelled at me

"But you know what im gonna stop all this from now on no phone no Talking to Nash and your grounded for 2 weeks " he said

"You cant do that you know me from only 1 week and now your playing the dad part on me " i said

"Im not playing the dad part i dont have to because im the dad"

"I dont care just get out you tow" i told them nash got out then louis went to my desk and took my phone

"We are still going to the game tonight and after that gonna go to dinner and talk about everything"he said

"Well i dont want to go and you dont have the right to punish me"

"Yes i do im your dad and we are going" he yelled

"Whatever just get out"

"Okay but im still taking your phone"

Then he got out

I turned to my closet so i can pick an outfit when i heard the door open

"Go away louis" i said annoyed

"Im not uncle louis"then i turned

"Oh hey cam"

"Hey whats going on i heard yelling and saw Nash's red face who punch him"

"Well last night me and nash got drunk in the party and we end up having sex and i lost my virginty thats why louis was mad so he punched nash and started yelling at us and he took my phone and grounded me but he is still taking me to the game today"

"oh my gosh you lost your virginty"

"Yes" i said

"Oh thats bad but anyway listen umm there is a cute girl that i met yesterday"

"Well she isnt like any other girl i met her outside the house where is the party and she was crying"

"Why" i asked

"Well apparently she came to the party just because her boyfriend was there and she caught him cheating on her gosh i cant say it"

"Cameron" i yelled at him

"Okay okay he was cheating on her with hannah and Hannah's boyfriend broke up with her"

" OMG thats horrible whats her name"

"Its val she is 15 too"

"Wait your 17 your 2 years older than her"

" so?!"

"So this mean that she wont trust you i mean even thought me and Nash had sex and i have feeling for him i still dont trust him for being older and a boy"

" wow wow wow you said you have feelings for Nash right"

"Pfft what no i didnt" stupid me i said that out loud

" yes you did"

"Ok fine i do have feelings for him but it dosnt change anything its not like im gonna date him"

"Why not you 2 would be the perfect couple "

"No i cant its complicated"

"Because i dont want to live like my mom "

"Well you wont okay nash wont leave you he loves you i know that"

"What you said he love me"

"Yes he told me that and he told me about your kiss "

"Oh well anyway im still not sure but ill think about it "

"Okay im downstairs after you finish getting ready come and eat breakfast"

"Okay" i said then he got out