I met my dad

Hi guys my name is Lily I'm 15 i have brown hair and bright blue eyes i live with my mom eleanor calder yes she is my mom i dont know who is my dad i keep asking her but she always refuse to tell me i dont know why so my favorite color is blue my favorite animals are zebra and Banda i go to the zoo just to see them my favorite movie is blended by adam sandler and i box i go to the gym every weekend to practice mom dosnt like boxing and she always try to convince me to stop boxing but who cares im not gonna stop oh did i mention thate and my mom have a fight every day Okay will this is who I am you wanna know my story then read my story

11. i trust him

Lily prov

Me and the girls went to my room including hannah witch is wearied you know after what happened

"Lily can i talk to you for a second just the tow of us" hannah said okay that was weird

"Umm sure?"i said it more like a question then we got out of my room and went to hers you know CUZ her room is next to mine

"Listen i didn't want to apologize but dad made me so im sorry for what i said"

"Ok you know what im not asking for apology,and just want to give you advice why dont you start being nicer to the others because at the end your gonna stay alone and regret every dingle moment you acted as a bitch in your life" i said

She rolled her eyes and pointed at the door for me to get out and i did i pumped into Louis.

Louis prov

I went upstairs to talk with lily nocked on her room and then opend the door to see area and spencer there

"Hello girls wheres lily?!"

I asked them

"She and hannah we t to Hanna's room CUZ hannah wanted to talk to her i dont know about what"spencer said

Thats weird they were just fighting on breakfast

"Ok thanks girls"they nodded and went to Hannah's room to hear lily yelling at hannah

"Ok you know what im not asking for apology,and just want to give you advice why dont you start being nicer to the others because at the end your gonna stay alone and regret every dingle moment you acted as a bitch in your life"she said and then stormed out of her room and pumping into me

"Hey lily umm listen im sorry"

"Oh what uncle niall told you to apologize too"

"What no why do you think that"

"Never mind" she said and she was about to walk away when i stopped her

"Hey so you forgive me?" I asked

"Ok but listen.."she said

"What sweetie"i said trying to be as much nice as possible

"Louis i never thought i would actually feel save with someone not even my ex boyfriends until i met Nash he made me feel save and i trust him more than anyone else"

"Okay but if he broke your heart im just gonna tell you i told you so" i said and then hugged her

"We are still going right?" She said i smiled

"Of course now go and get ready"she nodded and went to her room and then i decided to go to Nash's room to talk to him

Nash prov

Me and cam went to my room and he was cleaning the blood

"What the fuck dude that really hurt" i yelled at cameron then he slapped the back of my head classic cameron

"Shut up and let me finish" i nodded

After he finish it took him like 30 minutes i said

"Do you think that uncle louis well let me date her i mean i really really like her and i would never heart her"

I said as uncle louis entered my room and said

"You can date her but if you make her cry once your died buddy" he said and then smiled at me i smiled back

"Thanks and dont worry i would never heart her i love her" i said he didn't say anything he just nodded and got out of my room

"Well at least he allowed you"cameron said

"Oh and dude can i tell you something?"

"What?!"i said

"Umm you know hannah cheated on her BF at the party right"

"Yes?!...."

"Well that boy have a girlfriend and she caught him , well i found that girl outside and i kind out like her"

"Dude thats great you finally find a girl"

"Yeah but what if she isn't interest" i can see him worried wow this is the first time i see him like that

"Of course she will be interested i mean your the second hot guy in yhe school ,im the first" i said joking

"Hahaha you wish, anyways she go to our school and i got her number" he said

"What are you waiting call her"i said

"What now"he said

"Yes idiot" i said the n he nodded and pulled his phone

Cameron prov (finally)

I pulled my phone dialed her number and pressed call

"Hello" she said from the other line

"Umm val hi"

"Hi??"she obviously didt know its me

"Umm its cameron you know from the party yesterday"

"Oh,yeah hi cameron"

"Hey ,umm i was wondering if you wanna go to McDonalds today at 4:30 maybe"

"Umm dorry but no"

"Coll see you the... Wait a minute did you say no??!"idiot

"Umm yeah sorry?!"

"But why?!"

"Im just not ready to see other people"

"Oh ok listen why dont we go as 2 friends just hanging out ok please" i said

"Ummm i dont know" she said

"Please i promise nothing gonna happen just 2 friends hanging out"

"Well ..... Ok fine meet you there at 4:30"

"Ok cool thanks umm yeah meet you then" i said i swear I never been this much nervous ever in my life

"Wow dude whats up with you is everything okay?" Nash asked

"Yeah well not really clearly this is not a date and we are friends"

"Oh well good luck" he said i nodded and went to my room to get ready

A/N

Guys dont kill me i know i know short but the next one will be long i promise anyway i hope you guys enjoy reading dont forget to like and favorite and please fan me thank you and have a nice day

Cindyloukcindy:))