With you

Ariella has the worst life she could ever have, but will meeting a certain boy from 5 seconds of summer change that?

10. Just Me And My Lukeypoo

Ariellas P.O.V.

This is stupid. Luke said that I need to see my dad. Isn't he the one that sad he never wanted me to be around him ever again?! He says that I should try to start things new. I can't just say no because he is my dad. My mom always wanted me and my dad to have a good relationship. Or at least that's what my dad told me. But he abused me and ruined it. I know I can't hold him against this but...I don't know. I can't, however, get out of this now. Luke walked in my room.

"Hey babe" he said

"Hey" I responded.

"So you need to get ready to go because we are leaving for your dads in......30 minutes" he said

"30 minutes? Do you really think that I can get ready in 30 minutes?!" I ask

"Yes I do now shower, get dressed, do what you need cause we really need to go baby" he said. I love it when he calls me that I don't know why.

"Okay!" I said and walked over and kissed him.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I brushed my teeth while the shower was getting warm and then I jumped in. When I was done I got out and wrapped my body in a towel. I blow dried my hair and walked out. Luke was sitting on my bed on his phone. Then he looked up and just stared at me. I was still in my towel.

"Like what you see?" I asked

"Yes" Luke said. I rolled my eyes and picked out an outfit.

My outfit was a blue crop top with the words 'bruh' on it. I put on skinny jeans and my galaxy vans. I grabbed my phone ad we left.

*At dads*

We pulled up into the driveway and got out of the car. I was scared and Luke could tell. He slipped his hand in mine and we walked up to the door. I knocked. My dad answered the door.

"Ariella?" He said as tears started to pour between both of us.

"Hi dad" I croaked out. He pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you baby girl" my dad said.

"I missed you too daddy" I said.

"Who's this?" My dad asked as we pulled away. He gestured to Luke.

"Daddy this is my boyfriend, Luke" I said.

"Nice too meet you Luke" my dad said

"You too sir" Luke said

"Please, come in" my dad said and me and Luke walked in. Hand in hand. We all sat on the couch.

"So, how long have yuk guys been dating?" My dad asked.

"Since graduation" I answered

"Oh wow. A while then" my dad said

"Yeah" me and Luke said in unison.

"So Luke, tell me about yourself" my dad said to Luke

"Well my full name is Lucas Robert Hemmings. I'm 18 years old born and raised in Sidney, Australia. My mom and dad let me move in with my 3 best mates about 2 years ago. The names of my 3 best mates are Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, and Calum Hood. We are also in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. We also are, and I haven't told Ari yet because I wanted to tell her here, going on a tour with one direction in a week and I would love it if Ari would come with us. It's a year long." Luke finished. My dad looked happy and I was just shocked beyond belief.

"Well you seem like a very fine lad for my daughter. I approve." My dad said.

"Thank you daddy!" I said and got up and hugged him.

"And Luke, I would love to come with you" I said and he had a huge smile on his face and kissed me.

"Also Ariella.." My dad said

"Please daddy call me Ari" I said

"Okay Ari, I would just like to say that I love you with all my heart and I am so sorry for what I did to you. I never meant to hurt you. I went to the doctors after I left and he said I was extremely depressed and that was why I was acting up. I'm now on medicine for it. Also Caroline has agreed to come back to me and we are getting re-married. Next year is the wedding and you all are invited" my daddy said.

"Oh daddy that's amazing!!!" I said. I know how much he was upset when Caroline left him. He needed her to help because of my mom passing away.

After about 3 hours of talking and catching up, we said our goodbyes and left.

"Your dad is so nice now" Luke said

"I know. I never thought it was possible" I said.

We drove back to the house and everyone was gone. There was a note on the counter that said 'Ari and Luke, we have all gone to gets one food cause you guys were taking too long! Be back at 5 - the boys and girls' it was 3 so we had 2 hours.

"Wanna watch mean girls and eat penguin gummies and just have Lukeypoo and Ari time?" I asked.

"YES!" Luke shouted. I laughed. He ran up to our room and yes now we have our own room. I got the gummies and he put in the movie. I ran up to our room and we got under the covers.

Just me and my Lukeypoo.