Hello Alison

I don't know why. Honestly I thought many times about it. I just can't understand. Why me?!Have I done anything to hurt him?!Do I deserve this?! I am thinking about all this while I am sitting on the bathroom's floor crying. The reason I am crying: Louis Tomlinson. He is the popular guy. The one who always makes everyone laughs and now I am his new joke. I really shouldn't care at all...but it does hurt me... A ring from my phone interrupts me. I wipe the tears to read the massage: "Hello Alison" Oh no....

1. New schedule

Ali's pov

"Wait Ali, so what are the class we still have together?!"Jane asks

"I've already told you" I say closing my bin’s door

"No, you've talked to Carly and Mike"

"Oh right...so we have Science now, then Math, English....uh....Geograph, history..."

"So we still have all class together?"

"Yeah...except French..."

"Oh...but it's fine..."

"Hello people" Julie says smiling

"Look who is here! And look like she is really happy!" Jane says

"Spring break was really good, that's why I am happy! What about you two? How was your spring break?"

"I've already told mine..." Jane says

"Uhm... it was nice" I say "although I want it to last more...I wake up today not believing it was already monday and I had to go to school"

"Yeah I know...I was so lazy this morning..."Jane says

"So, why the all the schedules have changed?" Julie asks

"Because Mrs. Todd move to Italy. Now we have a new math teacher and because of his time availability the school had to make some changes on all the students "I say

"Why our math teacher had move to Italy?!"

"Rumor has it she found a hot Italian young boy..."I say

"Oh!"

"I know"

"But we still have all class together right?" Julie says

"Yeah"

"Great!"

I see Tracy passing in the corridor and give a little smile to her, she wave to me. I don't know what have happen to us. We were so close, but this year we just separate...in the begin of the year we had different interests, she wanted some class I wanted others and none of us give up on each other interests so in the end I just have one class with her. We still in touch, I spend launch with her and we have ballet class together but it all feels...strange...our friendship is not the same.

"Shall we go to the class?" Jane asks interrupting my thoughts

When we got to the class Julie says

"Wait, this is almost the same colleagues we had before..."

"For some students the changes on schedules was big for others was almost none..."

We spot Ellie, Carly and Mike. We smile to them and sat next to them.The new math's teacher ,Mr. Flin, start the class. Boring.

I wasn't even paying attention I was just drawing in my notebook, when a voice caught my attention. No. It couldn't be him. I look forward. There is him.

"Sorry I am late...my alarm clock haven't rang" he said

"Ok you can have your sit..Mr..." Mr. Flin said

"Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson"

He walks to the end of the class and sits behind me. He looks at me and smilles

"Hello Alison"

I ignore him. This is terrible. Why he has to be here?!