1. The Letter!
First day in a magical school. Can it get much better. I've studied all summer since I got the letter. The letter was stamped with a red sigill with something that looked like a big castle. The letter said:
Dear Ms Granger.
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later then 31 July.
Ever since I was a baby my parents had a clue about me being different then others. When I got the letter I didn't really believe in this Hogwarts school. But when I had the time to think it through I understood that this wasn't a joke.
I was now standing between platform 9 and 10 trying to figure out how to get to platform 9 3/4. It was the platform the Hogwarts express where leaving from! I'd been to Kings Cross Station many times with my mum but I'd never seen the platform before. I turned around to leave the station when someone grabbed my arm gently.
- Hello Darling! Are you looking for platform 9 3/4? Asked a short woman with orange long hair.
- Yes Ma'am. I said polite.
- It's this way! She said and pointed at the wall between platform 9 and 10.
- Are you sure? I asked looking at the solid wall.
- Yes ofcourse I am dear! Just run through that wall. It's a barrier that will take you to to the platform. She said with her kind voice.
- Thanks! I said while starting to run with my eyes fully closed!
I opened my eyes and there I was. Platform 9 3/4.