2. The Hogwarts Express!
Platform 9 3/4 looked like every other platform i had seen in my life. It was the same but it felt different, and it smelled kind of funny. Then I saw it......The Hogwarts Express. It was a really big train and I couldn't see the ending of the last carriage. It was nearly as many kids as there where parents at the platform and I kind of regret that my mother didn't came with me. She had always been fascinated by old stuff and the train where nothing but old. I started to push my trunk ahead of me as I walked against the side of the big train. I found an entrance that I felt good about and I went in! A man with long blonde hair came up at me and asked me if I wanted some help with lifting the heavy trunk up the train stairs and I kindly thanked him. I understood that he didn't come up to me to offer his help in the first place because he had a strange look on his face.
- Are you a muggleborn? He asked straight ahead. As I never had heard the term before I gave him a wondering face as a asked him what it meant.
- Excuse me but I need to take care of some things before my son is leaving with the train. He said and walked towards a blond boy in my age. He was cute but he gave me a arrogant face and turned around. Whatever Muggleborn is I was pretty sure that It wasn't positive.
When I found a empty carriage I sat down beside the window to get a good view. The blond boy who previously turned his back at me and was the son to the man who had helped me with the trunk came inside and stood in the doorway for about 1 minute just staring at me.
- So your a Muggleborn huh? He said with a uninterested voice.
I still hadn't figure the meaning but I guess I was.
- Yeah I guess so. I said.
- I'm Hermione by the way, Hermione Granger!
- Malfoy....Draco Malfoy. He said with the same uninterested voice as he had the whole, short conversation. He kept staring at me for a while then he turned around and left! I read for a while and then I fell asleep. When a woke up I saw it, the fantastic school called Hogwarts.
Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction! Tell me what you think in the comments and don't forget I love you guys!