5. The First Night!
All the first-year student had succeeded to get all the way up the stairs to our own common room. Surprisingly the big heavy stone stairs didn't make it easy for us. They moved around as the students moved and it was hard to follow Percy who was going in the front of the long train of students. When everybody was standing in front of a big portray we all stopped.
- Why are we stopping? I asked Harry who was standing on my left.
- I have no idea! He said looking like a big question mark was written in his face.
Percy stood in front of the painting and just looked at it!
- I know your there! He said still looking at the big portray on the wall.
- Ok, you got me! A voice appeared from nowhere! Suddenly a big woman in old-fashion cloth showed herself.
- Well hallo my darlings. My name is The Fat Lady. I'm the one keeping all of the other students that doesn't belong in Griffindor out of this common room! If you want to get in you need to tell me the password. Come on Percy tell them! The fat lady in the painting said with her huge voice!
- Ok kids you really need to remember this! The password is "Caput Draconis"! Percy said slowly. Just a moment later the door behind the portrait swung open and we all walked in.
- Wooooow! I heard someone say in the background while I was looking around the common room. The whole room was in dark red and so was the furniture. Some of the details where filled with a bright golden colour. The furniture was amazing. We had really cozy couches and some armchairs. We even had a fireplace.
Before I even noticed I had been looking around in the restrooms, the common room and the girls bedroom. I wasn't sure if I was going to get some sleep at all tonight. I laid down in my bed and started thinking. I thought about my parents. Then the thought hit me. DRACO..... Why did he act so weird around me and WHY did he wink at me at the sorting. I think I maybe liked him a little. Before I could think another word I fell in a deep sleep.
Sorry for a short chapter! I'm going to switch the story to the third year and I really need some ideas how to do that. I think all of the characters are kind of to young to be in a relationship at this age but I really wanted to do it from the beginning so if you have any ideas please tell me! Love yah❤️