I woke up in my bed at 5:00 am! My head was hurting and I was sweating like a pig! I had a bad dream..... It was about Draco. I was locked inside a room. A dark room with no walls and no doors! In a corner sat Draco. I tried to talk to him but he kept on laughing at me. I tried to run away but he's laughter was still caught in my head! The dream had been going on for hours and I'm really happy I'm awake. Ginny was lying in the bed besides mine. If you didn't know, Ginny is Ron's younger sister. Her orange hair was facing me and I thought about waking her up. I took out one of my favourite books, How To Become a Great Wizard, and started to read.
Me and my friends met later on at breakfast and we all sat down at the Griffindor table! I was sitting in the direction were I could see the Slytherin table when I saw Draco. He looked like he always does but he's friend, Pansy i think she's called, had a big smile of evil on her lips. Why did she look at me like that? That's when the thought came up in my head. What if she had something to do with the strange illusions I had of Draco yesterday. I had researched about it this morning and the only reason of this illusions must have been som kind of spell or potion.
After breakfast I stood outside the Great Hall.....waiting for Pansy. When she passed me I quickly grabbed her and got her around the corner.
- Ouchhh, what the hell are you doing Granger!?She said with a angry expression.
- What kind of game are you playing Pansy! I said with a with the same angry voice as she was using towards me.
- What are you talking about Granger! She said with a coldhearted voice.
- So posions is your thing Pansy....or a spell maybe? I asked.
- Maybe... An quite easy one actually. Only makes you see what you want to see. I wanted to make sure that my theory about you being interested in Draco was true. And it was, right Granger?
- I don't know what to say......
- No but I do........Stay Away From Draco, He's Mine! She said with the most threatening voice I've ever heard.
She simply turned around and seconds later, she was gone. I needed to think.... The library was the right spot to sit down and do just that...THINK! When I came to the library I just sat down on a chair. Did Pansy speak the truth? Did I actually have feelings for Draco? The one I've had dreams about? But one thing I was completely sure about was that I wasn't going to have bad dreams about Draco tonight...... Pansy was the one who was going to haunt my dreams!
Thanks everyone for still reading. I really love that you comment and make me update. Sorry for this short chapter but I have a lot of homework this week so I don't really have much time! I love you guys!