10. Pansy won't be happy
It's late! I'm on my way back to my dorm. The corridors in the castle are dark and empty. My lumos is the only light, but it's enough! I had been in the library for a couple of hours. A lot more then i expected it to be. If someone caught me up at this hour i would get atleast 50 points taken from Griffindor. My feets were tripping against the floor and i walked as quiet as i could. Suddently i started to hear footsteps and whispers coming closer and closer every second. I looked around to possibly find somewhere to hide when someone grabbed me from my behind and put their hand on my mouth to prevent me from screaming outloud. The grip was rough but also very gentle. I was scared but in the same time i felt safe. Like i knew the person standing behind me, now dragging me inside one of the classrooms. He turned me around, then I saw the kind face I were expecting to see. He released his grip but still holding his hand over my mouth. He looked deep in my eyes like a warning before he moved his hand.
- Draco what is happening, I asked him sounding concerned.
- Shhhh, he hushed me before continuing, Crabe and Goyle are looking for you!
- Wait, what? Why are they looking for me?
- Pansy is pissed, i should'nt have talked to you at all! He screamed out in frustration, pounding his hand hard into the wall!
- Draco what are you talking about!
- IM IN LOVE WITH YOU HERMIONE! That's the problem, she is jealous and angry!
It all got quiet. The only thing i could think about was my heart beating hard in my chest! My blod pounding through my veins! He loves me. And I love him. Before I even had a moment to think, I threw myself at him. I kissed him slowly, looking as deep into his eyes as it could get! He kissed me back and for a second we both forgot the two people looking for us! We were caught up in our moment and after about five minutes we decided to head back to the dorms without getting caught by dumb and dumber! Draco went out first, he looked around and then he saw a note on the door saying "Pansy won't be happy"!