Dumbledore had insisted for me and Hagrid to talk in his office while him and Fudge had left the office. Hagrid had been studying my face since the minute they left and yet I haven't said a word.
- "Sooo, Hermione how have you been since all of this happened?" Hagrid asked me trying not to sound too curious.
- "Well Hagrid, it's been tough, a lot of people feeling pity for me. But they don't have to do that, THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" I answered him, laying my face into the palm of both my hands.
- "No, Hermione, you didn't...you would never....."
- "Ofcourse not Hagrid, I didn't kill her! I would never have the guts to hurt a fly, you said it yourself." I said revealing myself about my eavesdrop. "But just because I didn't kill her doesn't mean it's not my fault!
- "Hermione, I still don't get it, how can this be your fault, if you didn't kill her I mean?"
- "Ok sorry Hagrid, I know it all sounds a bit blurry but I will tell you everything from the beginning." I said calming down a bit. "Since first year, I always knew Pansy adored Draco. It was kind of an obsession. Kind of creepy if you ask me. Anyways, she thought that I liked him to so she figured out a way for me to admit it, and I did. Since then I've been in love with Draco Malfoy. Well, compared to Pansy's love for him, mine was also answered and even since before our very first kiss Pansy has been trying to threaten us to break us up. And she was serious with her threats. Me ending up in the hospital wing....Pansy. Me breaking up with Draco.....Pansy. It was all her. Or so we thought until I got a note telling me to meet her in the clocktower for her to confess something. Well she ended up dead, and as I understand it, Pansy was just a minion to another psychotic maniac trying to ruin us. And one thing I know for sure is that they are not afraid to hurt us."
Sorry for not updating in like 4 months but to be honest, I've not been feeling so good for the last couples of months either. Anyways, I hope you'll like this new chapter❤️