- Hermione, are you in here? I asked slowly opening the bathroom door, peeking inside before i actually went inside. I had searched for her everywhere since she didn't show up for breakfast this morning. Crabe, Goyle and Pansy didn't show up either and that got me scared and worried as hell. I knew I wasn't going to find her by my own so I decided to go talk to Potter and Weasley about it since Ginny were still in the hospital wing.
- Potter! I need to talk to you two! I screamed when I saw them two outside the Great Hall talking to Neville.
- Ehhm okey Draco what is it about? Harry asked when they both stood beside me in a empty hallway.
- Hermione is gone. She didn't turn up for breakfast and that got me worried.
- She is probably in the library somewhere. Ron said turning his back, ready to go like it wasn't a big deal.
- You don't get it, she's gone! I've searched everywhere for her! And I think I know who took her.
- Who? Who would like to kidnap Hermione? Harry asked sounding concerned and confused at the same time.
- Pansy would, and Pansy is more dangerous then she looks like!
After I told the awkward story about me and Mione falling inlove and kissing in the classroom, about Pansy being jealous and Pansy maybe wanting to hurt her, we decided to start looking in the forbidden areas. We all split up and I got the second floor to search.
I searched everywhere, library, common-room and everywhere else. I asked around but no one had heard or seen anything. I decided to talk to Peeves, The Slytherin ghost.
After telling me about the strange noises from a hidden room behind one of the paintings in the hallway at the third floor, he decided to help me since he knew the passwords to like everywhere. But I walked inside to find something horrific. Hermione were laying in a pool of her own blood on the floor and on the wall behind her, a message in blood was written! Don't you ever look at her again or it'll get even worse! -P