I was sitting in my bed doing nothing..... Ok thinking, thinking about Draco and Pansy! Was she really right? The nightmares was still haunting me! Even if a week had past by since I talked to Pansy! Ginny, Harry and Ron had been really worried cause I had been sitting here for three days now. Just sitting. Ginny had been bringing me food but I really didn't eat much at all!
Ginny was now approaching me! And she didn't look very happy.
- Hermione Granger, how could you?!! She screamed with a very disappointed kind of voice.
- What? I looked confused with my big eyes staring at her.
- Oh right so you're just going to pretend you didn't do it!!!
- What did I do? Ginny please...
- I guess you wasn't the person I thought you were! She said turning her back and walking through the big wooden door in the girls bedroom!
What did I do? Why was she angry and disappointed at me? I was still sitting on the bed when I decided to go ask Harry. I walked down the stairs to the common-room when I bumped into Neville.
- Hi Neville. I said smiling at him. He gave me the cold shoulder and walked past me.
Really, even Neville is angry with me. I continue walking towards the door with the cold glances in my back. Why is everyone angry? It was lunchtime so I guessed Harry would be eating some lunch in The Great Hall. I got down to The Great Hall and walked through the door, I lifted my head and saw everyone staring at me. I looked down and started walking towards the Griffindor table. The looks were burning me and frying me alive. I continued walking but stopped when a big crowed was right ahead. A few people moved aside and then I saw her. Pansy! Her eyes were red from crying and her face was bruised with red, blue and green bruises. She lifted her head when she felt the people around move. When she saw me she quickly moved backwards with a face full of fear. She was scared, or at least she acted like she was. Two big guys walked in in front of me to prevent me from going any further. They were coming closer so I quickly choose to back of and find my way out of here. I can't believe my closest friends actually think I've done this to her. When I turned around I felt the tears burning my eyelids, and then I saw him...Draco was standing a about a metre away from me. I was chocked and I was ashamed. My face turned red and I ran out from The Great Hall with my tears streaming down my cheek. I hadn't come far when someone grabbed my arm. Draco.... I looked down trying to hide my face. I was ugly when I was crying.
- You didn't do it. He said.
- No Draco I promise I haven't hurt her....wait what? You believe me?
- When I first met you Hermione, I thought you were a badass pure blood. Then I saw the real you and I tried to stay away. You're one of tough cookie, but you wouldn't have the guts to hurt anyone.
- Why were you trying to stay away? I asked, wiping my tears away.
- You see the good in people Hermione. I can't be good, I can't love. Love is weakness.
- Love isn't weakness, Draco. Love is humanity, and so is goodness and kindness.
I grabbed his hand and put it against his chest.
- Everyone with a beating heart is able to love Draco. Remember that...