Messages

This is a story about two people talking on an internet website. Their names are Stevie Ali Thornton and Calum Thomas Hood. Calum is living in Sydney with his three best friends and band members, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. While Stevie is living in Adelaide with her parents. She has almost finished year 12 and is catching feelings for someone she had never met before. Calum feels the same way, and decides to fly to Adelaide to see her. Stevie doesn't know about Calum's career, will that change things when she finds out? Read to find out.

3. chapter 3

Calum's P.O.V

I just finished ordering a few pizzas for myself and the boys when I get a message from Stevie.

Hey Calum! We have finished studying and I remembered that I was gonna message you my number so here you go! +61450567633 x

Hey thanks I will call you sometime. Xx

Or you could call me now? It's up to you..

Yeah sure. I've got my mates here do you mind?

No. Are they nice?

Yeah they are cool. They will like you! I promise! Xx

Promise? Xx

Yes promise! Xx

Well hurry up and call me then! Xx

'Hey, guys I said that I would call Stevie so I'll give you the pizza money and one of you guys can pay for it yeah?' I say about to call her.

'Is that you're online girlfriend?' Mikey asks

'No she is just a friend. How many times do I have to say that?' I say.

He just shrugs. 'Well every time I ask that I guess.' He says with a giggle.

'Smart arse' I mumble.

'What was that?' He asks

'Nothing, I'm gonna call Stevie now' I say.

I walk away up to my room in the hotel we were staying at. I have to admit I am nervous.

I dial her number.

*Ring, ring. Ring, ring. Ring, ring*

She answered.

'Hello?' She asks.

'Hey it's Calum.' I say

'Sorry I think you have the wrong number...' She says

'Ohh uh well sorry.' I say honestly disappointed.

'Caitie! Give me my phone! What's wrong with you!' The real Stevie said. I heard the phone ruffle and the Stevie was on the phone. For real. 'Hey. Sorry about her.' She says. Hey voice is beautiful.

'Hey. Nah it's alright.' I say.

'Ahh you have a lisp. I love lisps. I have a slight one but yeah. Sorry I'm rambling.' She says

'Its ok. Yeah my lisp shows when I sing.' I say.

'Do you sing?' Stevie asks surprised. Doesn't she know who I am?

'Uh yeah I do.. Don't you know who I am?' I ask

'No why would I..?' She says

'Oh I don't know. Google my name. Calum Hood.' I say

'No that's weird. Ahah well I might...' She says laughing once more before asking. 'So where are your friends?'

'Oh they are in the lounge room waiting for our pizza. One of them thinks that you are my 'online girlfriend'. So if he calls you that instead of your actual name I am sorry.' I say.

She laughs. 'Ok. What are their names?' She asks

'Well ones Luke. Then there's Ash. Then Mikey, he is the one who thinks that you're my girlfriend. And they are my only friends.' I say.

She laughs again. It made me laugh. 'So who's with you?' I asks.

'Oh just my friend Caitlin.' She says. I nod over the phone forgetting the fact that she can't see me.

'CALUM!! THE PIZZAS HERE!' Luke yells.

'And that was Luke... My pizzas here.' I say.

I walk down stairs on the phone to Stevie still.

'Ahh so she didn't give you a fake number...' Ash says taking a bite of his piece of pizza.

'No she didn't.' I say back to him.

'That was Ash.' I say to her then I put her on loud speaker. 'You're on loud speaker by the way.' I say taking a piece of pizza out of the box.

'Ok cool.' She says. 'You are on loud speaker too.' She continues.

'She sounds hot.!' Mikey says. I punch his arm. 'Oww!' He practically yells.

We could hear her and her friend giggle through her side of the phone.

'Shes got a cute laugh too.' Luke adds

'Why thank you.' She says.

We could hear her friend Caitlin laughing through the phone.

'Who else is there?' Ash asks.

'She has her friend Caitlin there.' I answer for her.

'Yeah but she likes to be called Caitie.' Stevie adds.

'Hey.' Caitie says.

'Hey!' We all yell. They both laugh.

As the conversation went on. I realised what time it was.

'Have you looked at the time?' I ask

'Its 2:30...' Stevie says

'Its 3:00 in the morning here...' I say

'I think we should go to bed.. Goodnight Calum. And good night guys.' Stevie says

'Yeah goodnight!' Caitie said afterwards.

'Night.' I say as the others copied.

I hung up the phone and instantly got a text from Stevie.

I figured that since this was the number you called me on that this is your number.

Yeah it is. I replied

Ok well good night! Xx ❤️❤️😘

Good night! ❤️❤️😘😘

And just after that Luke comes up to me.

'She seems nice.' He says

'Yeah she is. And she is really pretty too.' I say showing him a selfie she sent me.

'Wow. Well she is gorgeous and nice as well.' He says I nod in agreement.

'Well I'm going to bed now..' I say waving to him and going to the room that me and Mikey shared.

'Night mate. See you tomorrow.' He says

'Night.' I say.

Stevie's P.O.V

'He seems nice' Caitie says as soon as i finished texting Calum.

'Yeah he is. He's hot too.' I say showing her a selfie that he sent me.

'Ooo smoking hot! You go girl!' Caitie says. I start to laugh.

'He is nice too. He sings.' I say

'I know I overheard you saying that...' She says

'Ohh..' I say.

We both start to laugh.

'Well I'm going to bed now. I'm so tired!' I say yawning.

'Same.' Caitie says.

I strip off into my undies and my long Nirvana shirt. Caitie does the same but with her long top that has the number 36 on it.

I jump into the right side of my bed and Caitie jumps into the left.

'Night.' I say.

'Night.' Caitie says.

I turn around and turn my lamp off. A few moments later we both fell asleep.