When Everything Changes

This story is about a girl who lost her father in a car crash. She, her stepbrother, her stepfather and Her mother moved to Australia. She has an abusive stepfather. She has pannic attacks, social anxiety, Borderline, depression and she does self harm. What will happen when her mother dies? Is she really dead or....? Everything changes when she's in Australia. Read this to know what is going to happen! •Stay active people! Let me know what you think in the comments! If you maybe have ideas, tell me and maybe I'll put some of them in my story!•

40. what happened?

Alicia's P.O.V

Is he going to kiss me?

He came closer and closer and then the door swung open and Michael felt from his bed.

"Alicia is gone!!!! Oh here you are omg why weren't you in your bed?" Ashton asked

"Because I had a nightmare and I woke up and I heard something in the living and I euh walked to the living to see what was going on and I almost screamed but then I saw it was Alicia" Michael said

"Yup and I saw him standing there he was white as fuck and sweat dripped off of his fore head and then we walked to his room so he calmed down a bit and as you see he's calm now so I can leave" I said and smiled. I stood up and walked to my room. Wow we're good at lying.

Michaels P.O.V

I was about kissing Alicia but then my door swung open, it was Ashton. There was only one thing in my mind and that was to kiss her but then Ashton came in like he saw a dragon or something. He was almost crying till he saw Alicia sitting on my bed. He tought she left but she wasn't. Alicia left my room and Ashton also. He ran after her and hugged her. She started laughing and they both get to their own bed.

•next morning•

Alicia's P.O.V

I didn't sleep that welk after what happened because I still was thinking about the fact that Michael almost kissed me. I really liked him but my boyfriend is Luke and I love him. At 8 in the morning I heard a knock on my door and somebody opened slowly my door. In the gate was Louis.

"Hey, are you awake?" He whispered

"Hey yes come in" I said smiling as he came closer and sat next to me in my bed and he covered him in the blankets. He had his boxers on and a long black t-shirt.

"Is everything okay?" I asked

"Yeah just...my father...how can he being such a bad person...." He said

"I know but everything is better now" I said

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up and got out of my room. I heard Louis and Alicia talking and I listened. They were talking about Louis' father.

"He wants us to come home...he called me yesterday 7 times and when I answered my phone he had something to talk about..." I heard Louis said

"But I'm not going to stay with that man really not" Alicia answered

"I know but if we don't he will search us so it's better that we just tell him that we are staying with friends because they asked us to or something" Louis said

"Yeah maybe" alicia answered and I heard sobbing

"Louis don't cry please, it will be okay" Alicia said

"No it's not" Louis cried

I looked trough the doorgate and Louis was lying on Alicia's lap crying hard.

"Louis this is a better place please don't cry... It's a really hard time but after a raining day there's a bright one so please Louis hold your head up and stay strong I know you can because I saw before how strong you were and stay fighting" Alicia said

I didn't notice that somebody was standing behind me until he spoke up.

"Hey mate what are you doing???" Calum asked and I explained every word. We left them and after 5 minutes they came out.

Alicia's P.O.V

"I'm gonna go get a shower" I said to Louis and took my things and then we walked out of my room. When I was ready I heard the boys yelling and laughing. I walked the living room in and they were all playing GTA5.

"Goodmorning" I said and hugged them all but Luke I gave a kiss.

"Hey wheres my kiss?" Michael laughed and I blushed a little and just smiled and rolled my eyes.

When they ended the game Louis askede to come to the store with him. I said yes because I know we were going to Eric. We walked in and there was my biggest nightmare, in fromt of me: Eric.

"Well well well guess who we have here." He said and glared at us while I took a stap back and stood really close to Louis.

"Alicia don't be affraid honey, this time I'll start with Louis"

"No you're not!!!" I shouted and walked up to him but before I knew it I was lying on the floor. Eric held a knife in front of my throath. I was so affraid and so was Louis.

"Please don't father!" Louis shouted and he cried. Eric let go of the grip he had on my wrists and he throwed the knife to the ground. He punched me in my face and took my hair in his hand and pulled on it so I stood up. Het hit me again in my face and I had a bleeding nose and his hand was standing in my face. The place were he hitted me was all red. He then pushed me to the wall and walked up to Louis and pushed him and hit him really hard. I took the knife and run to him.

"If you don't let go of Louis I'm going to freak out!" I shouted and he stil didn't let go.

"LET GO I SAID!!!!" And I almost pushed the knife in his stomach but I didn't. He now let go but then he tackled me and he run out of the house. Louis was sitting on the ground with his head in his hands, crying.

"Louis, we need to call the police..." I said and he nodded

"A-Alicia.... Y-your mother d-didn't die o-o-of a heart a-attack.... He............." Louis said and laid his head in my lap.

"He killed...her" he said crying harder and harder

"Wait w-what you said????"

"They had a fight and I stood in front of your mother but then my father pushed me aside and took a knife and pulled it in her stomach. He then ran off and I didn't knew what I could do but I called the ambulance but every help that came was too late" he said between sobbings.

Now we sat there to the ground, both crying. After an hour we fixed us up and took a bag with food out of the fridge and walked to Luke and the boys house. We took the bag because we told that we were going to the shop.

"Hey guys we're back" I said smiling. Luke came up to me and kissed me.

"Louis, ask if the others want to come to a party to" Michael said

"Huh? Party?" I asked

"Yupp it's friday and we're going to party!" He said and we all laughed

"Okay I'll ask. I have band practice within 20minutes." Louis said

Louis' P.O.V

I walked to Liams house for the band practice.

"Hey guys!" I said

We soon started with the practice and after 2 hours we ended.

"The 5SOS guys asked if we wanted to come with them to a party"

"Yeah that would be awesome!" Harry said

"Is Alicia going also?" Niall asked

"Yes she is" I said smiling

"Oh okay" Niall said blushing and smiling

"Are you inlove with her?" I said poking him

"N-no I'im not" he said blushing even harder

"I know you are bae you told me" Harry said laughing out loud

"Harryyyyyyyyyyyyhh I asked you to shut your mouth" Niall said looking down

"It's okay to have feelings for her but Luke isbher boyfriend, just sayin" I said and he still looked down and nodded a little

"Around 8 in the evening we come for you" I said and walked back to my new home.