When Everything Changes

This story is about a girl who lost her father in a car crash. She, her stepbrother, her stepfather and Her mother moved to Australia. She has an abusive stepfather. She has pannic attacks, social anxiety, Borderline, depression and she does self harm. What will happen when her mother dies? Is she really dead or....? Everything changes when she's in Australia. Read this to know what is going to happen! •Stay active people! Let me know what you think in the comments! If you maybe have ideas, tell me and maybe I'll put some of them in my story!•

64. marks

Calum's P.O.V

Laat night was so good. I love Alicia so much. She's perfect. She's understanding and yeah just perfect!

I woke up with her head on my chest and her arm around me. I saw her wrists were blue. It was from the handcuffs. I hope she isn't angry for the marks that I left on her. I looked at her neck, troath, back and butt too. Her neck was full of butterfly kisses, her troath was a little blue, her back looked like she had a fight with a tiger and her butt was blue and red. Alicia turned around and woke up.

"Good morning babe"

"Good morning daddy" she said making us both laugh.

"Sorry for the marks I left on your body" I said looking down. Alicia got up to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

"Wow, someone was very hard and kinky in bed" she laughed walking back

"You know my legs hurt a bit" she said

"Good, it did worked so" I said smirking and pulling her into my lap. She was only in her underwear.

"Sorry for the marks" I said

"Now everybody knows that my body is just for one person only" she said and it made me smile

"Aren't you angry at me for doing this to you?" I asked

"Nope, I love it when you do that" she said winking and left a kiss when she got up and jumped into her clothes again. I heard a knock on the door and the guys stood infront of me

"Heyyy had a good night?" Michael winked at me

"Yeah" I said. Alicia didn't had her blazer on so the boys could see her blue wrists.

"Nothing special" she smiled turning around with her arms crossed around her wrists. She took her blazer and put it on.

"C'mon what happened?" Michael asked

"Calum did you---?" Ashton wanted to ask but Luke underbroke him

"Did you hurt her?!!!!!" Luke chouted at me and he came closer with clenched fists

"Luke no he didn't keep calm" Alicia said and stood infront of me so Luke couldn't hit me.

"Well what happened then?!?!" He shouted

"N-nothing" she said

"Tell it now!" Michael and Ashton said almost shouting

"Guys keep it down a bit it's not a big deal" Alicia said

"Luke, guys, look..." I started

"Huh? yeah we saw her blue wrists and troath!" Luke yelled

"It's euhm i-it's kind of 'our thing'" I said looking at Alicia as she smiled

"Huh?" Michael asked

"Explain?" Ashton asked

"You know.... Rough...." I said as I feel my cheeks getting red

"Ohh" they all said

"Sorry" they all said too

"So...." I said looking down

"Did you let any other marks on her body?" Luke asked

"Yeah" I said looking at Alicia who's holding me tight

"Show us" Ashton said and I sighed.

I helped pulling Alcia's dress down a bit so they saw the red lines on her back.

"And..." Michael said

"Her butt too?" Ashton asked and I nodded as Alicia showed her butt a bit, not everything.

"Well I guess you guys had a great night..." Luke said looking down