When Everything Changes

This story is about a girl who lost her father in a car crash. She, her stepbrother, her stepfather and Her mother moved to Australia. She has an abusive stepfather. She has pannic attacks, social anxiety, Borderline, depression and she does self harm. What will happen when her mother dies? Is she really dead or....? Everything changes when she's in Australia. Read this to know what is going to happen! •Stay active people! Let me know what you think in the comments! If you maybe have ideas, tell me and maybe I'll put some of them in my story!•

88. Leaving to Belgium

Alicia's P.O.V

I woke up and saw Laura and Louis walking across the room.

"We leave in an hour" Louis said jumping on top of me while Laura went to the bathroom

"Ohhrgghh Louis get your ass off of me" I said laughing and the hotelroom door openend but we both didn't notice. Louis started poking me as a voice spoke up:

"Are you guys ready?" It was Michael

"Ohhh I wanna join in!!" He said and also jumped on top of me and they where both poking me. They finally stopped and got off of me.

I got into my clothes and did my hair in a messy bun.

•skip to Belgium•

Louis' P.O.V

"It looks beautiful here" I said and the others nodded

"How long we stay here?" Alicia asked

"3 days here and 3 days Amsterdam" Luke said

"Then we go to Paris and Germany" Harry said

"Well Ali I know where we are going to!!!" Laura said as the girls started laughing

"Where to?" Niall asked

"Maasmechelen, Borgloon and Hasselt" Laura answered laughing

"Where the fuck is that?!?" Ashton asked

"Well, guess what?" Laura said

"In Belgium!!" Alicia said as they both laughed again and hugged each other

"We better leave if we wanna go to 2 places of them, in one day?" Alicia asked

"What are you guys doing there?" I asked

"In Borgloon we go to our friends and old school, in Hasselt we go shopping because we don't really know something here in Antwerp and to Maasmechelen Laura's mother and father lives and so does my unlce and aunt" Alicia answered and smiled. I hugged Alicia and said

"Do you need to go?" She laughed.

"Sorry, I'm just really worried about you Ali" I said

"Don't be, she's in good hands with me" Laura said smirking

"We go?" Alicia asked and Laura nodded

"When will we see you back?" Luke asked dissapointed

"We'll call" Alicia said hugging us all

"See you" she said

"When?" I asked as they looked at each other and they left without answering my question.

"Not good..." I said

"What?" Luke asked

"Why not?" Calum asked

Alicia's P.O.V

Laura and me left to Borgloon first. It's around 2 hours and 30 minutes with the train from Antwerp to Tongeren and from Tongeren to Borgloon with the bus is 20 minutes.

As we got in Borgloon, Laura and me called to Chris, Ben, Oliver, Niels and Robbe. Our guy-best friends. We took some pictures and I posted them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We also took some Snapchats. I was so happy to be finally being in my home town. I missed this so much here. We went to Hasselt around 3 o'clock in the afternoon for shopping. We'll just book a hotel for one night there and then Laura and me will see what we're going to do. Good that the guys haven't a concert today. It's tomorrow.

Louis' P.O.V

I saw the pictures from Alicia. I'm worried 'cause I know how badly she wants to stay here. I called her

"Hey Lou we'll stay in Hasselt the night but we come tomorrow for the show!" she said laughing

"Ok... Promise...you will...?"

"Promise, see you tomorrow!"

"Ciao, be carefull, don't do stupid things okay?"

"I won't Lou, I miss you already"

"Really?" I asked smiling and she giggled

"Yes I do, now, I'll call you tomorrow to let you know when we arrive with you guys okay?"

"Okay Ali"

"Love you!"

"Too" I said and smiled and she giggled again. I ended the phone call.

•skip to tomorrow afternoon•

Louis' P.O.V

'When is Alicia back?" Luke asked with a worried face expression

"Don't worry Luke..."

"Did she call you already?" Liam asked

" but she will,, right?" Luke said looking down

"Yes she said she would so she wi---- my phone is vebriting"

"Alicia?" They all asked and I nodded

"Heyy!!! When do you come?" I asked

"Hey! Laura, Robbe, Chris and me are on our way" she said

"Huh? Who are that?" I asked confused

"Our friends, don't worry bae" she said laughing

"Okay, but are you drunk or something?" And around what time you'll be here?"

"With at least an hour"

"Okay see you"

"When?" Luke asked

"They are on their way"

"Who where with them?" Zayn asked

"2 of their friends, we won't understand them, they also speak dutch" I said

"ALICIA!!" Michael shouted running over to her and so did we all

"Ali I missed you!"

"I missed you too, do you mind if I leave after the concert to the stables?"

"But it's late then?"

"I know but I will be in time for leaving to Amsterdam or maybe I'll just come to you guys in Amsterdam when we leave for Paris?"

"No Ali... I---"

"If she wanna stay here let her stay then?!" One of these swagger guys said and laid his hands around Alicia's waist. Alicia didn't liked that because she tried pulling him away and they spoke in Dutch to each other.

"Hands. Off." I heard an angry voice saying, Luke.

"Don't tell me what to do"

"Chris--" Alicia wanted to say something

"Hands fucking off! Don't you see that she didn't liked that?!?!" Luke shouted and that guy let go of her.

We walked inside of our new hotel and sat in one room. We talked a bit.