When Everything Changes

This story is about a girl who lost her father in a car crash. She, her stepbrother, her stepfather and Her mother moved to Australia. She has an abusive stepfather. She has pannic attacks, social anxiety, Borderline, depression and she does self harm. What will happen when her mother dies? Is she really dead or....? Everything changes when she's in Australia. Read this to know what is going to happen! •Stay active people! Let me know what you think in the comments! If you maybe have ideas, tell me and maybe I'll put some of them in my story!•

24. Last day in Australia

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up next to Alicia. We had sex yesterday evening but we aren't togheter. How can we have sex? We are half-family. My arm was around Alicia's waist. It was almost noon and Alicia's last day. in 2 months I'll se her back. At least she says that.... Alicia woke up too. She looked at me and smiled. We sat up straight in her bed but then the roomdoor swung open.

"ALICIA DID YOU SEE LO" she stopped herself when she saw that I was beside Alicia.

"LOUIS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE AND WHY IS YOUR ARM AROUND ALICIA?!?!" She shouted

"Well w-we were affraid of m-my father and A-Alicia asked me if I-I maybe could stay w-with h-her f-for the n-night" I answered

"But why is your arm around her?"

I didn't noticed and neither realised that my arm was still around her waist so I put it back very fast.

"Come downstairs to eat and after that Alicia you see if your baggage is ready."

"Okay" we both said in symphony

We walked downstairs and ate our food. There was an awkward silence at the table.

"I go see if I have everything for leaving tomorrow" Alicia said and walked upstairs.

Alicia's P.O.V

I walked up stairs and looked at my phone.

I missed a call from Calum and I had a message from Luke.

--Hey Alicia, tomorrow is gonna be awesome and good news! Michael's mother came out of the hospital so he's coming with us!<3<3--

--Hey and yes I'm very excited. Thats really good news!! I'm happy for Michael!<3<3--

I decided to call Calum back.

"Hey" I heard his voice

"Hey you called me?"

"Yeah I did, can you come over for playing FIFA?"

"I wish I could but I'm making my baggs and I need to go to the store. Maybe you wanna come over?" I asked, Calum is my best friend btw

"Yea I would like to see you in 5mins"

"Okay come via the window"

"Okayy"

I think that everything I need I do have. Louis walked in and Calum did too.

"I'll go to the store for you" Louis said

"Okay thank you" I answered and hugged him and he left.

"Heeeeyy" Calum said and hugging me from the back

"Oh hey, I didn't notice that you were here" I said smiling and turned around to face him. I laid my arms in his neck and hugged him.

"Are you ready with your baggs?" Calum asked

"Almost, Louis is going to the store for me" I said

I walked to the tv and put it on.

"I have FIFA to, if you wanna pl" I couldn't end my sentence because he almost was jumping in the air "YES YES YES YES I WANNA PLAYYYYYYYYY"

"Okay" I said laughing my ass of

"Fuckkk I lost of a girl how can I" Calum said

"Yeah, you can play FIFA or you can't, and I? I can play it" I said laughing

We played another game of fifa and this time he won.

"AHAA I WOHON I WOHON I WOHON. Who won?"

"Cal please I'm going to pee in my pants really" I said laughing

"Okay another game and if I win I'll get a kiss from you" he said serious

"Calum are you serious?"

"It's just a stupid kiss" he said laughing

"Okay"

He won so I kissed his cheek.

"It's almost 8 in the evening I think I'll got a go because we need to be at the airport at 10 in the morning" he said and hugged me

"See ya tomorrow"

He left and I walked downstairs. Were was Louis?

"Mom do you know were Louis is?" I asked

"No I don't, I thought he was with you?"

"No he wasn't, he said that he would go to the store" I said with an affraid tone in my voice

"I go look for him in his room and you call him" my mom said

I called gim but I got the voicemail. Were could he be?

"Nope he isn't in his room" she said

"I only got his voicemail...."

"I go search him and I'll call you if I find him" I said

"I come with you" she said

"No you go to the right and I'll go to the left" I said while running out of the house.

I don't know were I can start....

It was midnight and I didn't find Louis. I called mom and she didn't find him neither... There was only one place were I didn't walked to... The treehouse. I walked to the forest up to the treehouse. There he was.

"THANK GOD LOUIS YOU'RE HERE!!! WHY WHERE YOU HERE? WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS? I CALLED YOU 44 TIMES AND I TEXTED YOU 120 MESSAGES" I said in shock

"I'm sorry..." He said

"I just.... I CAN'T FUCKING LET YOU GO ALICIA....! I know you wouldn't come back..." He said crying

I hugged him. "I will come back and you know that. Don't be affraid that I'm not to" I said still hugging him.

He didn't say anything back and just stayed in this possition. I texted my mom that I found him and that we'll come back to our home.

"Louis, come with me, we're going back home" I said and stand up from the ground and he did the same. Before we left he kissed me deeply. When we were at home my mother ran to Louis and hugged him.

"Where were you? We were so affraid"

"I just needed some time alone...." Louis answered

"Can Louis sleep with me tonight? I don't want that he's going away again" I asked to my mom

"Okay he can but hands off!" She said

We walked upstairs and cuddled till we fall asleep.