When Everything Changes

This story is about a girl who lost her father in a car crash. She, her stepbrother, her stepfather and Her mother moved to Australia. She has an abusive stepfather. She has pannic attacks, social anxiety, Borderline, depression and she does self harm. What will happen when her mother dies? Is she really dead or....? Everything changes when she's in Australia. Read this to know what is going to happen! •Stay active people! Let me know what you think in the comments! If you maybe have ideas, tell me and maybe I'll put some of them in my story!•

61. home again

Alicia's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital. Today I finally can go home. From now on I really hope that everything will be okay, at least till I heard a knock on the door. Before I could answer a man walked in. It was Eric, the abusive man. I started to get afraid as he walked closer to me.

"Hey there" he smirked and stopped when he stood beside me. I grabbed my blancket.

"If you're polite you would say hello back you bitch!" He shouted and grabbed me by my arm

"Stop aww" I said as he pulled my ouf my bed. He slapped my face

"Shut up. You don't tell me to stop" he said as he slapped my face again.

Louis came in running with a bruised cheek,

"LET HER---"he said but a nurse spoke up:

"Whats going on???"

Calum ran in to and gis mouth dropped.

"Let her go dad!!!" Louis shouted and the nurse walked up to Eric. Eric took a gun put of his pocket so she or Louis won't come closer.

"Mr. don't do that. Put away that gun" the nurse said

"If you put away the gun, I won't call the cops" she said but Eric didn't move

"Pl---" I asked

"Shut up slut!!!" Eric said and slapped me again in my face. Calum gut angry.

"STOP FUCKING HITTING HER!" He shouted

"Please dad don't do that.... Don't slap her, she didn't do something wrong dad" Louis begged

"Shut up!" He shouted and another doctor walked in.

"Oh euh, mr. put away that gun!" He shouted

"Shut the hell up!!!" Eric shouted and turned around to face me again. He took my wrist again really hard and slapped me on my arms 4 times with his fist. The nurse ran away but the doctor was still here. I think she called the cops, I wish she did....

"Dad pleas----"

On your knees Louis and you both over there" Eric said

"Hands up" and they lifted their hands up

"See? Like this you should listen too!" He shouted and pushed me to Louis and the doctor.

"Are you okay?" The doctor asked as I only nodded. Eric walked closer to us and he stomped Louis as he slapped my face and arms again. He pulled once at my hair so I got back up. Then I heard the sirenes from the cops and not soon after I felt a gun on the side of my head. 6 police men came in with their gun at Eric but also at me so I really was afraid.

"Please mr. let go of the girl" one said

"Why would I?"

"If you don't we'll need to take you with us and you'll never be free anymore. If you do let her go and put away the gun, we won't take you with us" another said

"If you lay your gun down now then we will do it also" the one who spoke as first said.

"First you or I'll shoot her" Eric said and the men set their gun on the ground.

"Now on your knees" the men look at each other but they did. Eric set the gun on the floor and then ran away with the police men behind him. Louis, the doctor and Calum stood up.

"Miss are you okay?" The doctor asked and he looked at my bruises

"They are bad, he really hit you hard" the doctor said

"You're blue on some spots of your body" he said

"That men is your dad Louis?" Calum asked as Louis nodded

"So he is her stepdad???" And Louis nodded again

"What kind of a father does this????!!!!"

"At least there is one good thing, you can leave the hospital." The doctor said smiling

"Miss can we speak you?" A cops said

WOW he did looked great. More muscles then you can dream off, sexy everything.

I nodded at his question as he walked me to the police car.

"The other people who were in the room also, will be speaking with another man." He said and I nodded with tears in my eyes

"Well tell me what happened?" He asked and I told him everything

"Okay, I wrote this down. Is it okay if I'll bring you home?" He asked and I nodded

"B-but what about Calum and Louis?" I asked

"Geoffrey is talking with them too and then he'll drive them home too"

"Okay" I said and smiled a bit. He started the car and drove to the appartement

"How old are you if I may ask"

"23, you?"

"I'm 2 years older" he said and smiled

"Why where you in the hospital?"

"A few weeks ago I woke up with a heavy bleeding nose and as I stoop up out of my bed my hands where shaking so my stopbrother called an ambulance. First they didn't know about what it was but when I got it more it started to get heavier. My nose bleed harder and harder and my whole body started shaking and I was coughing. They told me that I had asthma and....and epilepsy..... I need to take pills and they work but still I got these epilepsy attacks out if nowhere. Now a week ago I passed out and my heart stopped ticking. I got back in hospital and I needed a new heart.....now I have one....the doctors say that the epilepsy broke my heart from the shocks that epilepsy gives but now with the new heart and other medication because from that medication I had before, I didn't speak to anybody anymore. I wanted to but I just couldn't. It was like I was living inside my body. This was first just aome minutes that it was like this but then it got worse and it was for hours. So now with the new heart and medication, the epilepsy won't come everyday anymore" I said

"Wow you're only 23 and so many problems... I think you're very happy that you now can go back to you mother" He said

"I----I don't have any----anymore" I said and started crying

"Ohh sorry I---I didn't want to hurt you sorry...." He said

"It's okay.... I need to tell you s-something...."

"Yeah tell me"

"My father died in a car crach but my mother died.... Because.... My stepfather killed her" I said and I cried into my hands.

The police man stopped driving and parked the car for 5 minutes and he hugged me from where he sat.

"Hey it's okay, he won't hurt you anymore he'll stay in the office. I'll make a PV from what you told me now" he said.

I looked up in his eyes.

"Thank you" I said

"Tell me when I arrived at your house" he said and I nodded

He started driving and I took one of his hands in mine.

"Thank you really much" I said as I still was holding his hand

"It's okay, you maybe don't know me but I'll be always here for you" he said rubbing circles on my hand

"Here it is. Thank you for driving me home" I said

"It's okay but wait" he said as I looked back

"Call me if you need to" he said handing me a paper with his number.

I saw Michael, Ashton, Calum, Louis and Luke looking out of the window. As they saw me getting out of the police car they ran to the front door opening it.

"ALI!!!! We'rensi sorry for what happened!! We really missed you!" They shouted. I looked back and saw the police man driving away as he smiled one last time to me and I smiled back.

"It feels good to have you back home" Louis said and I smiled. I pulled them all in for a big group hug.

"I missed you guys so much" I said

"We missed you as hell!" Luke yelled

"Did you guys stayed here all the time when I was gone?" I asked smiling and took water out of the fridge

"No not always but mostly we were" Ashton giggled

I laughed too and took a sip from my drink.

"I'm going to bed I'm tired" I said

"But it's only 3 in the afternoon?" Luke said almost asking

"I know, I'm just tired" I said lying.

"I'm coming with you" Calum said as we both lay down in my bed. I cuddled up agains his chest with his arms around my cold body.

"I love you sweetheart" he whispered rocking me back and forth

"And I love you Cal" I said and kissed him