Beep beep beep beep beep
It was my alarm clock.
If I want to be by Chanel on time, I needed to get up at 5pm.
But I just got to get use to it, if I really want this job. And I do!
I got up and made me some toast with jam on, while I was looking out the window. It was an incredible view I'm glad that I can watch this view every morning now.
Now I had to brush my teeth, do my makeup, get dressed and all that jazz.
It all went really quick, I still got 1 hour left to get ready. With all that time, I took my time to pack my bag, choose an other outfit, and then I was out the door.
I called after a cap, and I was on my way.
10 min. later
I checked in with my permanent card I got, and up to the 5th floor, checked in again and found my office.
It's so cool. I got my own office with a sew machine, phone, computer and design paper that I could draw my ideas on.
We had our own little Starbucks corner were we could make our own coffee, like how cool is that:)
2 hours later
My phone in my office called. It was Sophie she wanted me in her office right away.
I quickly walked down to her office.
- hey Isabelle, I know that it's your first day, but I want to challenge you, cause I think that you have an incredible talent.
- sure what can I do for you.
- I want you to sew a whole new dress, to a special customer.
- Awesome, who's the customer?
- it's for Gwen Stefani, and she says that the only thing she absolutely want, is our logo on the dress.
- Okay I will do my best
- Good, here's her number, so you can call her for some more information.
- Great, I'm honored.
- You should be, you're very lucky. But it's only because I think that you're special.
- Thanks Sophie, as I promised, I won't let you do.
- That's what I'm looking for, now go, your very busy.
- Okay, see ya later