It's been a couple of hours since I came up to my room. I could hear music coming from downstairs and if the boys were really playing - they were amazing!
- And... Done! - I got up, leaving all the books lying around on my bed. I would deal with them later.
I went out of the room and then downstairs to the garage, my converse making a low sound every time my feet touched the floor.
The music stopped and I heard voices. Oh, no! I really wanted Michael to buy me lunch!
I opened the front door of the house and went outside. The garage was an outside one so if one wanted to get there, they had to leave the house itself.
When I got there, I saw Ashton going somewhere and Calum and Michael putting down their guitars.
- Are you finished? - I asked looking at the boys.
- No. - Calum smiled. - We're just waiting for Luke. He went to get the pizza we ordered.
- You came. - Ashton stood next to me.
- And now I have to buy her lunch. - Michael muttered.
- You suggested it. - I stated.
- Everyone knows I'm an idiot!
We laughed and I was about to say something when a deep voice interrupted me and a tall blonde boy with mesmerizing blue eyes came in. It was the same guy I kind of fought with that day in the school backyard.
- Hey guys, pizza's... - he frozen like hit by a lightening when he saw me.
- This is Luke?! / This is your sister?! - me and the blonde boy shouted together.
- Yeah, to both of you. - laughed Ashton. - Do you know each other?
- I have seen him/her. - we said together again.
- You know, you seem to me like a fighting couple. - laughed Michael.
- Yeah. - Calum pointed. - Look at their clothes.
Luke and I both looked at each others clothes. He was wearing Nirvana t-shirt and the same black cut on the knees jeans and I was wearing... The same.
- Ugh! - we both wobbled.
The others stifled a laugh, looking between both of us. I tried changing the subject.
- So you're in a band, huh? - I looked at Ashton.
- Yep. - he sat on the couch and Calum and Michael followed him.
Luke and I were standing in the opposite corners of the garage, glaring at one another. The boys started talking about something but Luke and I continued staring with no blinking. It was like a contest or something - blink and you lose. And I was not losing to that prick over there.
- Stop staring at each other so intensely. - Calum all but shouted, bringing the attention back on him. - People might think you two like each other.
- I won't get to like this jerk even if we were the last living creatures in the whole universe!/This girl is the most terrible thing ever happened to Mother Nature! - we both said over one another.
- You really ARE like a fighting couple. - laughed Michael.
- I'm going to call Allicia. - I huffed and went upstairs to my room.
Seriously, of all people, it had to be this jerk my brother was friends with?! And in a band? C'mon!