When the last period finished Allicia and I went out of the school. Outside on the stairs Ashton was sitting with some boys. My new friend and I stood in front of them. They looked up at us.
- Hey, sis. - Ashton smiled.
- I didn't know you have a sister. - said one of the boys.
- I do have since yesterday. - Ashton replied. - Her mother engaged my dad so now she's my sister.
He stood up and put his arm on my shoulders.
- Ema, this is Michael and Calum. My best friends. - Ashton pointed. - Later you may meet Luke.
- Wait, if that's your sister means that I have math with her. - said Michael.
- Yeah, I saw you today in class. - I nodded.
- Your sis is extremely good at math! - Michael laughed.
- Shh. - I put a finger in front of my mouth. - That's a secret.
We all laughed. Then with Allicia gave each other hugs and we got to Ashton's car.
Ashton parked his car on the driveway in front of the house and got off. Michael, Calum and I followed him and we entered the house. It was still looking huge to me but I would go through it in time.
- We're going in the garage. - said Ashton.
- Why? - I asked.
- We're gonna play.
- Play what?
- Music. - Michael laughed.
- You didn't tell your sis you're in band? - Calum smiled. - That's the coolest thing 'bout you, bro. How could you miss it.
- You wanna hear us? - Michael looked at me.
- I have many homework so maybe later. - I said and started going upstairs.
- If you have homework on math, you don't need to write it. You already now the material. - Michael pointed.
- Not only on math. - I laughed.
- Promise you'll come when you finish. - Ashton pleased.
- What will I get if I come? - I stooped on the middle of the stairs.
- Do you have to get something every time you do something?
- I'll buy you lunch tomorrow. - Michael sighed.
- Deal. See you boys in the garage.
I entered my new room and laid on the bed and started writing my science homework.