Ashton was always so responsible! He said that he's not gonna leave Luke alone in his house while his parents are out of the town after all he had done last night. They both didn't wanna tell me what exactly he had done but my head-ache was too hard to argue. My brother said that Luke is gonna stay in our house till his parents come home. At first he didn't agree but Ashton made him.
We stopped to Luke's house for him to take some luggage and then drove to our house. Ashton wasn't stopped the car yet when I went off of it and entered the house.
I was so angry! So damn angry! How could Ashton do this to me?! He knows how much I hate Luke, he knows! I went straight to my room, pushed the door hardly, locked it and sprawled on my bed with my head in my hands.
- It hurts! - I cried.
A bark made me look up and I saw my sweet dog Boy coming on the bed next to me.
- Hey. - I smiled a bit and hugged him. - You know, I'll need your support for future. I don't know how will I live with that asshole!
Boy barked again.
I heard the front door close and then Luke's and Ashton's voices. Luke sounded angry, probably for my bro making him stay in our place. They were arguing. A silence followed then footsteps and then knocking on my door.
- Ema? - Ashton said and tried to open the door but it was locked. - Ema, open the door! - no answer. - I know you're in there!
I sighed annoyed and went to unlock the door then crossed my hands. The door opened and I saw Ashton and the dour Luke standing in front of my room.
- What? - I asked.
- You need a pill for the head? - my brother handed me a glass of water and a little white pill.
- Thanks. - I took them and closed the door, locking it again.
I drank the medicine with the water and returned on the bed.
- Just for you to know - Ashton's voice sounded again. - Luke will be in the room next to yours.
- Why? - I asked.
- 'Cause it's the only free room.
- Isn't it there another room? The house is big.
- Believe me - Luke said. - I don't like the idea to be so close to you too but you will have to go through it.
I didn't say anything else just covered with one black blanket I have had for years and fell asleep hoping the pain will stop.
The rest of the week passed quickly, followed by the next week which I spent with mom and Ben, helping them with the last things 'bout their wedding. It was that Saturday and they both were so happy I couldn't not be happy too.
It was Friday. That day I didn't go to school 'cause the wedding was the next day and mom wanted to go with me to the beauty center. I was totally against this idea. Mean, she already made me wear a dress I would never ever wear for the wedding, she made me be a bridesmaid and now this. Isn't it a bit more? And even so I wanted to make her feel confident and relaxed for the wedding so I said yes. And that way, I had the most painful day ever! With no details I'll just say that my skin has never been smoother.
When we finally went out of the center, mom and I were both with perfect nails - mom's red and mine - black, perfect eyebrows, no hair on our skin, and new hairstyle. Mom made me a surprise. She said that she's really thankful for me spending the day with her and she let me dye my hair and make it however I want. I dyed it blue (there's a picture). Then we went in one restaurant mom wanted to bring me to and had dinner. It was the most delicious food I've eat for months. We payed the bill and drove home.
Mom parked the car on our house's driveway and turned it off.
- Ok. Ben mustn't see you. - I said thinking what to do. - I'll call Ashton to see if Ben's home. - after a short conversation with my bro I understood that Ben's home, working on his laptop. - Ash is not going to let Ben go out of his room till you're in yours.
- Why he mustn't see me? - mom asked.
- 'Cause it must be a surprise for the wedding. Now we gotta go.
We went off of the car. Mom was ready to enter the house from it's front door but I pulled her back and looked at her angry.
- What? - she asked innocent.
I shook my head and pointed to the garage's door. She nodded and we both entered the garage. In the moment the door closed, the lamps turned on and Allicia and some other girls from school jumped out saying:
- Happy bachelorette party! - came to my mom an hugged her.
Ok, that wasn't my idea guys, I swear.
- What the hell?! - I asked Allicia, pulling her aside.
- Your mother's bachelorette party?
- I didn't know 'bout this.
- I didn't know you'll dye your hair.
- You're good.
- I know. - she laughed. - It suits you.
- Thank you. - I turned to the other women in the room. - So, let's party!