Harry took me upstairs in a big room and closed the door.
- What did you wanted to ask me? - I turned to face him.
- You know, you have an amazing body. - he came closer to me.
I was about to say that this isn't an answer of my question, when the curled boy attacked my lips, kissing them hardly.
I was too drunk to do anything but laugh a little and kissed him back. The things that happened next are history.
- Wake up, you little girl! - someone shouted in my ear. - Wake up! You have a lot to explain! Wake up!
- What the hell do you want?! - I finally opened my eyes and groaned.
- If you don't want my dad and your mom to understand you have had come to the party, you better wake up. - answered Ashton hiding his smile.
- Aren't we home?
- Why re you laughing? - I started getting up of the bed I was on.
- You better do this when I go out. - Ashton laughed and went out of the room.
What the hell... Then I looked around and realized I've no idea where I was. I felt a hand on my waist and turned around.
- What the fuck?!?! - I whispered angrily.
Harry was lying next to me on the bed, sleeping. He was very cute when sleep. But wait what does that mean? Holy shit! I slept with Harry?! It's not like I was virgin or something but... C'mon! Was I really that drunk to do this?
I got up of the bed, quietly put my clothes on and went downstairs. Everything was still dark and most of the people where lying deadly drunk on the floor. There was no one awake.
In that moment I felt my phone vibrate and unlocked it.
We're waiting 4 u outside.
Omg! I totally forgot 'bout Allicia! I left her alone on the party though I brought her here. Omg!
I went out of the house where I saw Ashton's car on the other side of the street. I run to it and went inside on the back seat. Closed the door and saw Allicia sitting there with her arms crossed.
- I'm so sorry! - I hugged her. - I'm the worst friend ever!
- I know. - she replied. - We'll talk tomorrow.
I nodded and sat on my seat. Ashton started the car engine and drove the car.
- Where are the others? - I asked.
- Michael and Calum went home like an hour ago and Luke... - started Ashton. - I'm not sure where he is.
I looked out if the window of the car and felt deeply in sleep.
I groaned and turned around in bed. I wanted to sleep more. I needed to sleep more but seemed like my mind wasn't that grateful to leave me do it. I groaned again and slowly sit on my bed.
- Omg! - I muttered.
I was feeling my head like it's about to explode. It was so hurtful! But why? I didn't remember anything from last night. I just remembered that we went to Zayn's party and then I saw Luke and that blonde girl and went to the kitchen and... then everything was a mist. Probably I got drunk. Very drunk.
I stood up, holding my head and went in the bathroom. I could smell the alcohol in my hair. I was just hoping mom and Ben won't understand anything 'bout last night.
I had a long warm shower and brushed my teeth a couple of times so that I won't smell like drunk.
I went back in my bedroom and put on shorts and a singlet. Dried my hair and lift it up on a bun. My head was still hurting like hell but I made myself act like it's nothing an went downstairs.
There was no one in the living room so I went in the kitchen.
- Good morning, everyone! - I smiled entering.
- They're out. - said Ashton, while eating pizza.
- Thanks got! - I groaned for the third time this morning and sit on one of the kitchen's chairs. - It hurts.
I was holding my head in my hands, hoping it will end up soon.
- You deserve it. - said my brother and I nodded.
- But it's not like you didn't get drunk ever.
- I did but I wouldn't do it if I were you. Your mom will kill.
- That's why I hope she won't understand. - I looked at him.
- I won't tell, promise. - In that moment his phone rung. - Hello... - there was a short conversation.
When he finally hung up the phone I asked him what's going on 'cause he was laughing.
- Luke's in the jail.
- What?! - I jumped totally forgot 'bout my head - ache.
- It's not actually a big deal. It's his fifth time. Hope he has clothes on this time. - Ge laughed again.
- Come on, let's go! - I took his hand in mine and leaded him to the front door.
Honestly, I didn't know what exactly was happening to me but I was really worried 'bout Luke and my only wish was to get fast to him.