I was walking through the people in the dark. I don't know what exactly happened. I just... Out of the blue I felt like drowning when I saw Luke and that girl. And I don't even know why. He's a total jerk and I hate him. That's right, I hate him! I must just remember this when he's close to me or when I see him... Or when I think 'bout him. From the moment I first saw him in the backyard of the school I felt something. But I though it's just my imagination. Mean, he's not the type of boy I usually like.
I finally got to my destination - the kitchen. It was crowded but I wasn't in the mood. I made a couple of drunk boys to move so that I could go pass them. There were a lot (when I'm saying a lot, I mean really A LOT) bottles of alcohol. Also, there were cups but I just took one bottle of whiskey and walked out of the kitchen.
I was already drank half of the whiskey when I saw that girl and Luke kissing even hardly. He was without shirt and she was without shirt or bra, only with bikini.
I was feeling my head a little heavy and dizzy. I couldn't do anything but laugh. People are definitely right: alcohol helps to solve your problems!
Laughing, I went nearer to Luke and the girl and split a little whiskey on the girl. But just a little.
- What the hell! - she screamed and looked at me.
Luke did the same but he was smiling and she was looking me angrily.
- Hilarious party, isn't it? - I shouted trying to be lauder than the music.
- I didn't know you would come a said Luke.
- Mom and Ben gone out. - I laughed. - I need more whiskey.
I lift the bottle to my mouth and drank then passed Luke and the girl.
When I found Zayn, he asked me to dance. I, of course, agreed. We were drinking bottle after bottle. I didn't see Luke or that girl, or my brother or anyone from them tonight. I was realizing I'm dancing dirty dances with Zayn, while both of us are drunk but I didn't care. I was having a lot of fun, no matter with who.
- You wanna meet my friends? - said Zayn in my ear.
- Of course! - I laughed.
He led me to the sofa and armchairs my brother, Calum and Michael were sitting on this evening. It seemed to me like long time ago.
On the sofa, there were a boy and a girl hardly kissing each other and three more boys sitting on the armchairs and drinking.
- Harold! - shouted Zayn to the boy on the couch.
He stopped kissing the girl and looked at Zayn. He had dark curl hair and was very handsome of what I could see in the dark.
He moved the girl of himself, whispered something in her ear and sat normally on the sofa. The girl walked away with a smile. Guess her night with Harold isn't over yet.
- Who is that, Zayn? - asked one blonde boy.
- That, Niall, is Ema. We met on detention and she's awesome. Ema, this is: - he started pointing at the boys. - Niall, Liam, Lui and Harry.
- Hi, boys! - I laughed.
- You seem really drunk. - laughed a boy with dark short hair. I think his name was something like Leam or no. I was too drunk to remember names right now.
- Who's not? - Harry laughed too. - Ema, can I ask you something.
I nodded with stupid smile on my face. Harry took my hand and led me upstairs. While walking, I could feel Luke's look. Just like the whole night.