Ashton, Michael and Calum went to the party together before an hour ago. Nobody knew where Luke is. Mom and Ben were still in the house and I had no idea when they will go on their 'date'. I didn't know that engaged people go on dates but they obviously do.
- C'mon mom, you look great! Don't make Ben to wait. - I sighed.
I was in her room, helping her get ready. She wanted my help for her clothes and of course I picked the coolest dress I saw in her wardrobe: black, long with deep décolletage. I helped her with her make up even though I wasn't very good in those kind of things. I knew Ben was waiting her downstairs more than half an hour but she was so nervous that she didn't wanna get out of the room.
- Okay, okay. I'm going down.
- Finally! - I sighed.
My mom rolled her eyes.
- And don't forget you'll punished! If you go somewhere while Ben and I are gone, I swear, I'm gonna kick you out of the house!
- I know, mom. - ok, I got a little scared.
- Bye. - I waved to them while Ben started his car engine and they drove away.
- Thank God they finally left! - I told to myself.
I fasted upstairs to my room and had a shower. Then I brushed, dried and then curled my hair. When I finished I put on some make up on my face and then dressed the dress Zayn brought me. It was very short and cut on some places. But I already promised to wear it so I had no chance to not go with it.
When I got ready I took a little handbag to put in some money and my phone. Then I went downstairs and realized I have no shoes that suits on the dress. Great! Suddenly I got something on my mind.
- Would you be that good friend to give me high heels? - I asked.
- For what? - spoke back thought the phone Allicia.
- I told you, we're going on a party and I don't have any other shoes but trainers.
- How are you gonna go when you're mother told you to not go anywhere.
- Ben and her went out for tonight.
- Ok then. I'll be in your house in 10 mins.
- Thanks. - I hung up the phone with a smile.
I knew Allicia's gonna help me. She's really a good friend. One of the best!
10 mins later
I was looking at myself in the mirror when the door bell rang and I went to open. Allicia stayed there looking amazingly in her dark blue dress and grey high heels.
- You look amazing! - I sighed.
- I wouldn't be that sure around you. You look perfectly amazingly beautiful!
- We both look perfectly amazingly beautiful. - I pulled her in the house and closed the door.
- I know! - we laughed.
- Ok, so. Here. I know you like black so I brought you... - she gave me mat black high high heels. - These.
I looked at them carefully.
- They're not my style and even so, I really like them. - I said.
Allicia laughed. I put the hoes on and suddenly happened to be at least 15 centimeters higher than before.
- How high are these? - I asked a little surprised.
- 12 centimeters.
- Hope I won't fall on the ground.
- Don't worry.
- Are you sure this is the house? - I asked my best friends while he was parking her car in front of an enormous house.
- Yep. I've come here a couple of times last year 'cause I had to help Zayn to get ready for the exams.
- But it's so big! - for a second I didn't realize what she said. - Wait you helped Zayn to study? Maybe something else happened between you two?
- No! - she got red.
- No! I liked him a little but that's all. I don't wanna have anything to do with bad boys like him.
- If you say so. - I tried to stop laughing.
When we came in the house I was literally with open mouth. It was AMAZING!!! The lights were off and the light was coming only from the disco-ball and the projectors which were different colours. Of what I could see the door for the kitchen was open and there were a lot people. Some of them were going out of the kitchen with bottles of alcohol and some of them with paper cups. There were a lot of people dancing in the dark on the loud music that was coming from the speakers.
- Come. - shouted Allicia, trying to be louder than the music even though it didn't work out.
- Where? - I shouted back.
- I saw Ashton and Calum.
We found someone we know. That's good, I thought. I followed Allicia till we happened to be in one of the corners of the room. There was a sofa (taken by a couple that was about to do something more than just kissing laying on the sofa) and three arm-chairs. Calum and Ashton were sitting in two of them and the third was empty.
- Hey. - I said loudly.
- So you came? - shouted Ashton.
- Is that you, Ema?! - Calum stood right in front of me.
- You look amazing!
- Thanks. - I smiled.
In that moment I turned around and saw Luke kissing one blonde girl I've never ever met before. I don't know why but I felt terrible. Just so. Out of the blue.
I was about to get away from that scene when Allicia called my name.
- Where are you going?
- To have a drink.