Five minutes later, Ashton came back, carrying the thing I had told him to bring.
- Still can't understand why you need a vacuum. - he muttered.
- Still can't understand why you can't understand. - I sighed annoyed. - Just try to suck up the paint with the vacuum, ok?
He nodded, turning on the machine hesitantly.
- Are you sure about this? - Michael asked worried.
- Yeah. - I sighed again. - Don't worry. No one's getting rid of me.
For my surprise, Luke didn't say anything. But hearing the sound of the vacuum being turned on, he looked up and at us, watching quietly.
- Ok. - Ashton turned the thing off and pointed it at me, ready to turn it on. - One... Two... Three!
He turned on the vacuum and I expected it to start getting the paint off, the pink flying in, but instead it just took off of me my shirt and practically 'ate' it.
- No no no no no! - I took the hoover from Ashton's hands and turned it off hurriedly.
- Sexy bra. - Calum laughed.
I looked for a second at my body, realizing I was just with my (already) pink jeans and nude bra. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention at the task at hand.
I opened the hoover and took out my shirt.
- Thank God! - then I saw it was torn on the back and on the sleeves where it was torn off me. - No!
- At least now you don't have to wash it. - Luke shrugged.
- Why is that funny to you? - I glared at him.
- Never said it was.
- Just shut up, will you?
- And then I'm the rude one? - he stood up glaring at me just as hard as I was him and went in the house.