- You're sick! - Ashton yelled out with a high pitched mockingly girly tone, when I told him what he had to do.
- No. - I rolled my eyes. - I'm Ema. Now go and take what I told you.
He gave me a weirded out look and went back in the house. Calum, Michael, Luke and me were standing in the backyard of the house. It was still dark out here, since the sun hadn't risen up just yet, but the house's lamps were giving us enough light to see around.
- You know, your plan is absurd. - Calum tried to be serious.
- You seriously wanna do this? - Michael seemed rather worried.
- Yeah guys, I already told you - I need to wash up the pink or my mom will kill me!
- Besides, that's a good way to get rid of her. - said Luke without looking up from his phone.
- Burn in hell, bitch. - I muttered.
- What did you just say? - Luke stood up and came to stand in front of me.
- He can go to jail for all he's done but he won't burn in hell. - Calum laughed.
- Yet. - added Michael.
- Why are you always being that rude? - I asked.
- You think I'm rude? Wanna show you what it means me to be rude?
He came closer and then closer and now we were centimeters away from each other. Suddenly, my attention turned to his soft pink lips, his deep blue eyes that I was about to drawn in. 'Wake up, Ema, Wake up!' my mind was shouting. But the sane part in me was small. It had always been small. And it was really hard to listen to it when he was so close.
We were staring at each other: me - trying not to show any emotion and him... I don't know what he was trying to do. Intimidate me probably.
- OK. - Michael started laughing while Calum was saying - For the second time today - somebody else feeling the heat? Stop flirting, guys, or we'll burn.
Luke smiled a bit and moved away from me, sitting back on the swing in the garden, just like before. Crazy bitch.