I woke up by something strange. Like a whisper in my ear which was saying 'Stand up or you won't have breakfast!' God, who cares 'bout having breakfast?! Ok, I do. But, c'mon! You know how much I hate getting up early.
- Get up! - screamed the voice in my ear making me jump from the bed with a little scream.
I fell off of the bed and on the floor.
- Ouch! What the hell! - I looked up and guess who I saw. - What for God's sake are you doing here, Michael?!
- Your brother told me to wake you up for less than 5 mins. I didn't think of any other way to do that. Ashton told us about your getting up yesterday. - Michael shrugged.
- Run, until you still can. - I whispered dangerously.
Michael's eyes widened and he dashed through out of the door. I got up from the floor and saw my new dog sitting on the other side of the bed.
- Why didn't you wake me up? - he whimpered, putting his head down on his paws. - Bad boy!
I went in the bathroom and started getting ready. When I finished I went back to my room. I was about to put my clothes on when I got an idea: the pink clothes from yesterday. I had to wash them up anyway. I looked at the clock.
- 6:15 am?! What the hell!!!
I would teach the boys not to wake me up so early. School starts in more than two hours what is this unfairness?! On the other hand, I had enough time to try cleaning the paint. I put on yesterday's clothes and went downstairs in a hurry.
- Ashton! - I shouted. - Ashton!
I went in the kitchen and saw all of the boys there... except for Ashton.
- Quiet! - Michael said with a mouth full of cereal.
- He's sleeping. - Calum added also having breakfast.
- Wait, Michael told me Ashton made him wake me up. - I got confused.
- Actually, I did. - Calum smiled. - I dared him to wake you and Luke. You both are such jerks in the morning. Hard to be awakened jerks.
I looked at Luke, who was leaning on the kitchen table, and he returned my stare. His hair was ruffled, he had no shirt on. Just sweatpants. Not even socks. Damn.
Don't even do as much as spare a glance at Luke in the morning. You can even wear a hat on your face. You have permission.
- The temperature's getting high in the room. - Calum smiled.
- Why are you staring at each other? - Michael furrowed his eyebrows confusedly looking between Luke and me.
- I'm not staring! - Luke and I said together turning away.
I tuned around and went in the living room. As I thought, Ashton was sleeping on the big sofa. His arms and les were spread around and his mouth was open just enough to let out low snores. He didn't even warn me that with the boys were going to have a sleepover. They could've at least invite me. Jerks.
I climbed on the sofa and on Ashton, jumping up and down.
- Get up! Get up!
- Crazy psycho. - groaned Ashton. - Stop doing this.
His voice was sleepy and groggy. He rolled over making me almost fall. Thankfully Calum came running and caught me before I had landed.
- Thanks. - I muttered standing straight.
- I'm an emergence expert. - he made a gesture with his hand like he was talking to his commander or something.
- Whatever you say, cadet. - I made the same gesture towards him. He smiled proudly.
- You get me.
- Weirdos. - Luke passed us and went outside in the backyard.
- As if you're not! - I shouted after him then turned to Ashton who had gone back to sleeping, nudging him hard. - Get up! We have to clean the paint from my clothes.
- We? - he groaned opening his eyes.
- We. - I answered just above a whisper mischievously.