When Luke (the dog, not that jerk!) and I got to the house's driveway it was already completely dark outside.
- You stay here until I call you, okay? - I told my new friend. He barked and I laughed. - Good boy!
I was about to enter the house when I heard music coming from the garage. I turned and went on the outside of the garage's door. I opened it and entered. It was lit up buy the bright lamp which almost caused my eyes to burn out. I blinked a couple of times and saw Ashton, Calum, Michael and... Luke. They were playing - Ashton on drums, Calum Michael and Luke on guitars. Luke was so hot when he was playing his face so focused on the music.
I shook my head. Not having such thoughts for such nasty creatures, remember Ema.
When they saw me, they stopped playing and laughed in my direction almost mocking (without Luke).
- What happened to you? - asked Ashton laughing. I had almost forgotten about the paint my pink appearance. - You're pink which is very unnatural for you.
I smiled fake at him.
- Small accident on detention.
- Detention? - Ashton stood in front of me. - Why were you on detention?
- Second day in school and already had a detention. - laughed Michael almost proudly, putting down his guitar. - You're even better than Luke.
Luke rolled his eyes leaving his guitar on it's place and sitting comfortably on the couch.
- I glued Ms Worington for her chair. Then I tried to spill pink paint on Mr Dillon but he... - I sighed. - somehow pranked me and I ended up like this. - I pointed down my body.
- He tricked you?! - Calum said.
He was sitting next to Luke on the couch but I didn't see when he moved there.
- He's probably tired of students making fun of him. - Michael added.
The boys nodded in agreement. thought of the dog waiting outside.
- On a completely unrelated topic - I started, making a non interest face. - Do you think mom will mind if we take a dog in?
- Why are you asking? - Ashton frozen. - Ema, you brought a dog in the house, didn't you?
- What? - I laughed fake, mocking hurt. - Of course not! I'm just ask-... - in that moment we heard a scream from inside the house.
My eyes widened. Everyone froze, suddenly the garage rarely quiet. Ashton gave me one of his 'no, you didn't!' looks. I shrugged slowly then turned around and dashed for the house. We run inside on edge. Even Luke.