My impossible dream

Hannah is a girl who is a huge fan of 5sos and 1d, both her and her best friend love music, her family is Loving caring and sweet but over protective and their rule is No dating, or hanging out with boys unless you need to. What will she do when she meets The boy of her dreams. I will try to write as often as possible. Plzz give me feedback

4. dream come true

"Ding Dong"

The doorbell rung as Hannah and Jenna ran down the stairs

They had a last minute glance at Jenna's mom as she headed upstairs to the attic that her family had turned into a room. Hannah opened the door.

Hannah's POV

"Hey wow you two look amazing!" Exclaimed Niall as he entered the door

"Not too bad yourself" I replied with a laugh

Niall nudged me on the shoulder laughing . I hear a car being locked and from behind Niall I saw him, his muscles were huge in person, I just wanted to go over and feel his face to see if he were real. I wanted to go and hug him because this was honestly a dream come true.

"Hi I'm Ashton," he said putting his arm forward for me to shake

"I'm Hannah," I replied staring into his eyes

Niall and Jenna walked away and sat on the sofa.

"I've heard a lot about you,"he said in a sweet tone

"Good things I hope,"I said trying not to focus on how thick his accent is in person

The entire night went by with me laughing until I cried at Ashton's jokes, Niall and Jenna casually going off somewhere and Ashton and I talking about how much we had in common. When it was finally 10:30 Jenna's mother came down to give us some pizza and spaghetti and meatballs.It was so much fun.

"This was so fun, we should get together again sometime" I said laughing at Niall and Ashton making legs with meatballs and forks.

"Where's your restroom again Jenna?" Asked Niall for the 5th time tonight

"Oh it's upstairs follow me" she replied

Ashton and I exchanged looks.

We went to follow them upstairs. We stood on a small step where we could see upstairs from.When we finally got there Jenna was against a wall while Niall was leaning close to her, out of nowhere he pecked her lips. She laughed, he pulled her close. They only stopped when they came up for air.

"We should give them some privacy" Ashton said

I nodded and we headed downstairs.

"Who would've thought that Niall and my best friend would be making out?" I said laughing my head off

"That was soo predictable," he replied

"How so?"I asked

"I had been with Niall since the day he came home from the Chelsea game, all he could talk about was you two then him and Jenna were texting non stop, they met up early this morning too" he said trying to keep his voice down

"Woah" I said while slurping up a spaghetti piece.

"Ooh you have something on your mouth, let me get it for you" he said while he leaned forward with a napkin to clean the sauce off my mouth.

All of a sudden he got close, we were staring into each other's eyes, before I could think of anything else he kissed me, it was my first kiss. I didn't know what to do. Two seconds later he stopped and looked at me.

"This is your first kiss isn't it?" Ashton asked

"Yeah it is" I replied blushing

He went back, I could tell he felt embarrassed.

Ashton's POV

I couldn't help myself she was the sweetest, funniest and most beautiful girl I have ever met, I think I blew it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" I said with a shaky voice

She sat up, and pointed at my face.

"You've got a little something" and before she could finish, she pulled me in and kissed me, it didn't seem like it was this girls first kiss. It was perfect.

Jenna's POV

Niall and I had walked back down only to see that the two were sitting at the dinner table making out!!

"Oh my gosh" Niall said

"Yes, our plan worked" I replied

All of a sudden they both looked up, they were red with embarrassment.

"Umm we just.." Hannah tried to explain

Hannah's POV

I didn't know what to say, if anyone finds out Ashton kissed a no one he will be embarrassed. I think I'm going to have to take the blame.

"I pulled him.." And before I could finish Ashton got up and looked at Niall and spoke.

"You were right, she's one of a kind, beautiful, nice, my type and I love it" then he looked down and smiled at me

I felt great

Ashton's POV

I need to ask her out but what about what Jenna said about her parents.

I have a plan..

It was 10:50, Hannah had forgotten about time and she needed to head home.

"Oh my gosh Jenna I need to go home" Hannah yelled

"We will drop you," offered Ashton

"My parents.." She said embarrassed

"We will say she dropped you off at the roundabout because she didn't wanna deal with it. We will drop you a couple mins away from your house" Ashton said determined to take Hannah with him

"Ok byeeee Jenna " Hannah grabbed her purse and left

Hannah's POV

I got his number!! I kissed him. Will he ask me out? Jenna and I had a plan that if anyone asks me out ever, we will go to a coffee shop and she will go with us but we will tell my parents It was only the two of us.

We got in the car

"Hannah, Ashton and I came in different cars so you can go with him" Niall said across the parking

This was turning into a dream come true. We sat in the car and listened to music. As we were riding, Ashton turned down the music.

"Hannah, I need to talk to you" he said in a serious tone

"yeah ash" I said hoping he would say what I'm waiting for

"Will you go out with me?" He asked.

He asked it, he really asked it

"It would make me the happiest girl alive" I replied

We rolled up his tinted windows. He stopped at a gas station, and grabbed my face. We sat there in that car just coming up for breath

We pulled apart and smiled. We continued going down the road and listening to music until we got to the street before mine, he dropped me off, gave me a kiss and I walked home. Not realizing that it was 10 minutes to midnight.

This was the time Cheshire got.. Well not safe for families.

(Longgg chapter because I had time, I will try to do a chapter a day.. Hope you are liking it so far)