Keyed Together Hated Then Saved

Can 5 Boys forgive people and save the world or is it going to hard that they need help from 5 girls that have went through the same thing they have find out in hated then saved. Sorry if there is miscorrections in this story I can't help that I'm not good in language arts so don't judge me but I am good at writing story's okay so just bare with me please

3. one year later

NIALL. POV

ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I HAVE HAD THAT DREAM A YEAR SINCE I GOT THAT BOX AND RAN A YEAR SINCE I TRYED OUT FOR THE X-factor and got PUT INTO A GROUP CALLED ONE DIRECTION AND WERE ALREADY FAMOUS GIRLS LOVE US BUT THATS NOT WHAT I WANT I WANT TO FIND MY TRUE MATE BECAUSE O THE KEYS ME AND THE BOYS GOT

I JUST DINT UNDERSTAND HOW AM I GOING TO FIND HER SHE COULD BE ANY WERE BUT IF IM NEAR IT WILL GLOW I JUST WANT MY PRINCESS DID I MENTION I LOVE FOOD As soon as me and the boys sat down at nandos me and the boys started TALKING

hey Niall Louis said

What Louis I replied

I HAVE A BIG CARROT HE YELLED

IS IT BECAUSE THERE IS CUTE GIRLS SITTING OVER THERE OR IS IT BECAUSE OF HAZZA I said

Both and why is our necklaces glowing and why does those girls look like our twins he asked.

Probably because there our soulmates I mumbled

Hey guys look at there necks there were keys like we are Liam said

Yeah she has the same one like me and there's are glowing to but I don't think they realized it yet zayn said

Niall your the one that gave us the keys EXPLAIN Harry said

So I told them everything from what my mom told me to what the keys stand for every thing

Sooo your saying there our soul mate Louis asked

He just told you that Liam said

Okay, whatever now how we suppose to approach them Harry asked

I don't know don't ask me I'm going to just find out what there names are first and get to know them when I get a chance to talk to them I said

Niall, you can't just walk up to her you don't know if she is a crazy psycho fan she will rip you to SHREDS Liam whispered/yelled

Mate,Liam's right you can't just do that zayn said

She doesn't look like she would be a fan though please mates at least let me try

OKKKAAAYY liam said.

Yaaaaayyyy ,I said

Be carefull they all said

Okay I will I replied

Wait what am I going to do just show them the necklace and say. HEY YOUR MY SOUL MATE AND MY NEW PRINCESS NOONONONOOO.... I can't say that I would look stupid and crazy. Gossshh Noooo help me out MOM I wish you were here because I NEED YOUR HELP.

Niall .....Niall relax son everything will be okay

Okay I will try I said

No there is no trying you can do it because I believe in you just trust me she will love you

Promise I said not panicking anymore

Promise she said calmly

I love you mum I said

I love you to bye for now Niall she said calmly

Mum please....... Don't Go I whispered