The Unwanted Girl

I'm Sara Jones, I'm not perfect, I'm not pretty, I get bullied, my family don't want me, I just have a best friend her name is Ann. I'm just me, a The Unwanted Girl, but what happens when I meet someone that actually cares and loves me, will he make my life better? Will he show me a better life? Or will he just make everything worst? WARNING: May involve cutting and swearing. If you are not comfortable with these things please do not read

9. meeting the girls

The next day:

I woke up in Niall's arms wrapped around me. How bad I didn't want to move I had to go pee. So by the time I got out of the bathroom Niall was already up

"Good morning princes" Niall said

"Good morning babe" I replied

"You getting dressed?" Niall questioned

"I can't I left my toothbrush and everything at my parents"

"Well hold on, I think Harry has some new toothbrushes he can give us"

So he walks out of the room and I'm just sitting on the bed when he walks in he has two toothbrushes in his hand

"There you go my lady" he says with a funny accent

"Thanks my love" I play along

So I went to brush my teeth and then got out of the bathroom

"When we get done I'm going to take you shopping. ok?" Niall said

"Ok" I replied

So he got done brushing his teeth

"Ready" Niall questioned with a smile

"Yeah let's go"

In the car:

"So babe" I said looking into his dreamy blue eyes

"Yes princes"

"Since I can't go back to my old school, I think I'm going to do online schooling. What do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea" he says leaning in to kiss me

"Thanks love" I say while giving him the kiss

5 hours later:

So me and Niall just got out of the mall and let me tell you it was a really long day. He took me to like every store there was in the mall. He bought me so much stuff. He bought me 8 dresses, 3 pairs of sneakers, 4 pairs of high tops, 3 pairs of flats,15 pairs of high hills, 18 pairs of jeans, 20 tops. Wow that was a mount full.

"We're good?" Niall asked with a smirk

"Yeah, I can't believe how much stuff you bought me"

"Anything for my princes"

Back at Harry's flat:

All the boys was still there they was all on there phones

"Sara, Sophia is coming over later on. Maybe you two will get to know each other? Liam questioned

"Oh yeah and Eleanor is coming too you can get to know her too" Louis added

"Yeah sounds perfect" I replied

A couple of hours later:

~knock knock~

~Louis answers door~

Louis greeted her

"Sara this is Eleanor" Louis said with a huge smile

"It's so nice to meet you" I say cause she's my favorite out of the boys girlfriends

"It's nice to meet you too" she said with her lovely smile

20 mins later:

~knock knock~

~Liam opens door~

Liam greeted her

"Sara this is Sophia" Liam said while hugging her

"I heard a lot about you Sara" Sophia said

"really?" I replied shocked

"Yes! Niall would non stop talking about you" I looked at Niall, and Niall looked down at his shoes blushing

"Well it's nice to finally meet you Sophia"

"Yeah you too" she replied

"So boys shall we leave the girls alone to get to know each other?" Louis asked

"Let's go" Niall said then winked at me

So the boys leave , and Sophia , Eleanor and I are sitting on the couch

"So Sara tell us about yourself" Sophia said

"Well I'm regionally from Paris but me and my parents moved here in California, I like to have new adventures, I love to dance, hopefully in the future I'll become a professional dancer. I'm actually homeless right now. Me and my parents had a fight and I left, and that's about it"

A/N: Ok guys thanks for reading.

Do you like this book? I would love to hear your thought in the comments. Sorry if this chapter wasn't really good