-Come on it'll be fun! Harry said as I held his hand.
- No Harry stop I don't want to.
- Come on I've made it specially for you.
I looked down at the picnic he had made for us in the middle of nowhere.
- You know Mae I really want to tell you something.
- What is it?
- I like you a lot.
- I like you too Harry.
He pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck as I made him a few hickeys. He held me tighter and I knew what he wanted to do. we lied down and started to kiss more intimately and...
- Mae they pulled over. Wake up. A familiar voice said
I opened my eyes and looked at Harry blushing.
- Yes Harry? What did you say?
- We have to go outside and grab something to eat. Why are you blushing?
- Umm.. You don't have to everything. You said we needed to go out so why are you blocking my way?
- I just.. I'm sorry here you go.
We stepped outside and went to McDonald's. I can't believe I dreamed about Harry. That's so weird.
- Mae come on let's sit here. Harry said
- No. Are you kidding me? Why would you want to sit Nina and James?
- Why not I don't understand you guys are like twins?
- Fine. Whatever.
- Oh hey Harry. Nina said smiling at him
- Hey what's up? He said
I felt Harry kicking my leg softly. I looked at him and he gave me some sings that's I should talk to Nina.
- Hey Nina how's it going? I said looking at Harry
- I'm fine.
- Well I'm fine too thanks for asking.
They boys laughed as they looked at me. Nina looked at me coldly.
- Harry how has your trip been on the bus? Nina said looking at me
- Well it has been fun and exciting. Harry looked at me and winked
- Yeah. Nina I think that this trip has just been awesome don't you think?
- Look Mae. I don't know what your problem is but I don't have anything against you. Nina said
- Yeah well I have since you told me about that thing.
- What thing? The boys asked at the same time
- Nina would you like to share?
- Well I actually do. Harry you need to know something. I don't want to be the one to tell you this but I think Mae likes you.
- Hahaha now that's a great joke isn't it? Harry said laughing
I took my drink and threw it towards Nina and walked away. Nina screamed and before I knew it she threw her drink towards to me as well.
- You little bitch! Nina screamed
- You didn't say that right because if you said it I will fucking kill you! Take it back!
- You know what? I won't. What are you going to do about it?
I took Harry's drink and threw it towards her and she took James's drink and threw it back at me. I stepped closer to her and punched her face. She took my hair and started to pull it.
- Girls stop! This isn't the solution! Harry screamed and tried to separate us from eachother
He tried to split us up and finally did it after a few minutes. My face was full of bruises as well as Nina's face. We looked at each other and I walked away from her and Harry. I walked to the bus and quickly changed my clothes into my comfy clothes. Harry walked in and sat down next to me.
- Why did you do it? He asked pissed off
- You know what Harry? I'm sick and tired of answering to every single one of your questions. Why don't you shut up and let me just be alone? Do you think you can do that?
- You know what Mae. I would love to do it but first let me say this. I have told you too many fucking times that we aren't going to be anything. Why don't you get it? I told you we're just friends and you need to leave the romance out! I'm not going to wait for you until you understand it. I have a girlfriend who will be coming home very soon and I will guarantee you this. You are going to be fucked when she will arrive to school. I've told you that too many times but you won't listen to me and this is what you'll get.
I didn't know what to say so I just looked at the window. I want to cry so badly right now. I let a few tears fall down. Harry walked away to the restaurant and I was all alone in a big bus crying.
One hour later I heard them come inside and Harry came sitting next to me. I didn't open my eyes because I just didn't feel like talking to him. I felt him touching me and putting a blanket on me. He put his arm around my head and mumbled some weird song. He didn't say the words out loud but I could tell that it was a song.
I don't know what we are going to do with all this drama but I genuinely want to fix this. I just don't know how. What I do know is I want this trip to be over soon.