I don't know what to do. My phone keeps ringing and I think it's Jerry. I kind of hope it's him, not sure why. It just makes me wonder, why would they lie to me and I know I'm not friends with Jerry but I wanted to believe that he was something different. I guess I sound stupid by saying that, but it's true... I guess I think too much about people who don't think about me, I guess I like people who don't like me and care about people who definitely don't care about me. I mean that's for sure, I just think that I'm never enough and I'm starting to get sick of it. I just want to feel happy and feel great about myself and others and just for once, believe I'm good enough.
My phone started to ring in the middle of my thoughts. Maybe this was the call I've been waiting for.
- Hello? I said with no emotion
- Hello, who is this? said a girl with a weird British accent
- Who did you call? I said with a bitch attitude
- The one who's speaking. She replied with a bitch attitude
- Great, straight to the point, I like it.
- Go on.
- This is a warning.
- Excuse me?
- You heard me. You are being warned so listen very carefully.
- This better be the last time you call this number, stay away from the boys and honey stay away from me.
- Who do you mean? What do you mean? And who are you?
- I mean don't talk to Jerry or Harry or me. And you should know who I am. I'm Rosalie and you are Mae. We know each other consciously.
- Oh.. It's you! It's the bitch that I've been waiting for.
- Ha.... It was almost funny. You'll regret that later, but lets get to it straight like want it.
- You are going to receive a few messages just a little later and you are going to do exactly what it says or you'll pay for it literally or just get hurt. I decide it and we'll see in which mood I'm in.
- Yeah right. I'm hanging up and you.... Never ever call me again.
- You don't want to do that love.
- Why is that?
- Because I'm an expert with these kinds of situations and lets just say... You don't want to mess with me.
- Goodbye. I said hanging up the phone
I realized that I was going to get hurt no matter what because they are practically royals if you ask me. I just need a friend right now and Nina is not available just like Jason. I think they're ignoring me, I mean it's obvious but I just wanted to think that maybe it would be true if didn't admit it to myself.
I don't know what to do with this "Rosalie" kid and if she's serious.... I'm screwed because I don't like to follow the rules..
You know what... I think I'm going to call Jerry.
It took a while, but Jerry answered eventually.
- Hello? Said a dark voice
- Jerry? Are you okay?
- Look Mae it's really great to hear from you but it's not the time.
- I just wanted to talk to you for a sec.
- I'm busy right now..
- Please, I just need to know why.
- Call Harry then, he is the one who lied to you.
- I don't wan to talk to Harry I want to talk to you!
- You can't always get what you want Mae..
- You know what, fine, don't talk to me anymore. Bye!
I hang up the phone and started to cry. It's so painful to even think about it. I hate them both. Why did they do this to me. What Did I do to them? I'm not even their actual friend so I don't understand why they keep hurting me, especially Harry. I'm so disappointed in him. What did I do to deserve all of this?
I'm starting to hate myself over this. It's not alright for them to have this kind of control over me and I'm not going let Rosalie get that control over me. I'm done with it, I'm done being controlled.