Recovery. They say it's just a another step towards happiness, but to some people it's the only step to survive.
It's been over a month since I've been in contact with Harry, Jason and Nina. I feel like I'm the blame. It's just comes from the thoughts that I could have done so much more on the road. I could have saved so many blood loss and illness if I could have only held on a little bit longer. I just blame myself. It's always my fault, it always has been.
- Mae, it's dinner time! Mom yells
- Fine I'm coming! I yell back
I start to walk very slowly because my legs got injured pretty badly and I took a long time to heel. Who knew it could be this painful.
- Honey when are you going to go back to school? Dad says
- I don't know dad. I just don't feel like I'm ready to face them, I just feel like they need some time to progress the fact that they still look awful. Trying to make a joke so they couldn't see how sad I was
- It's just ridiculous for them to not even contact you. I just think it's a little bit...
- Mom seriously just stop! Can't I have at least just one meal without you talking about the accident!? I snapped
- I'm sorry honey I just really wonder how you feel about it because you don't even talk to us anymore about anything.
- You know what mom and dad? I think I want to eat this meal upstairs please. I said
- Honey c'moon don't be like that. Dad said
- Then what do you like to do or be!? I just feel like I'm never enough for anyone, like I always have to make everyone else happy.
- It's not like that. Honey we have to talk to you about something important. Dad said
-Remember "The British Mayor" ? Mom said
- Kind of.. Why? I said remembering it was Harry's dad
- He's coming.
- What do you mean here!? Like to America?
- Yeah, more like HERE.
- Here here?
- Yes darling here to our home.
- Oh shit. I said getting pale
- Mae watch the language! Dad said
- Sorry, I just don't know how to take it when you guys tell me that the famous "British Mayor" comes here. Oh My God... I have to tell Harry... I said to myself quietly
- Tell who and what? Dad asked
- Nothing and nobody. Guys I think I have to go out to finally get some fresh air.
- Are you kidding or are you for real? Mom said
- For real mom.
- Of course you can go! You haven't been out for a month!
- Okay but I need to eat my food and get my cellphone.
I ate quickly and changed and got everything I needed.. Except.... How do I know where Harry is? I mean it's not like we've talked or anything.
After getting out of the house I started to call Harry but he wouldn't answer and it went straight to voice mail.
- "Hey this is Harry and I can't reach the phone right now so leave a message" ~peeeeeep~
- Oh for fuck sake Harry it's not the right time to ignore me and my messages please answer it's really important. I say frustrated
- Hello? A voice answered me
- Harry is that you? Thank God! There's something I have to tell you in face like it's really important!
- Who is this?
- It's Mae, who is this?
- Your worst nightmare.
- Excuse me?
- I will be if you don't come here immediately! A voice started to get louder
- Where should I come I can barely walk I mean I have sticks for Lord's sake.
- Why? Your leg's broken?
- None of your damn business. Where should I come?
- I'll call you a cab just tell me where you are.
I told him my location and after a while a big limo came. Who the hell is this guy? I mean is he a freaking billionaire?
- Ma'am I'm here to pick you up.
- Okay? Where are we going?
- Can't tell you that ma'am.
- Fine. If I'm going to die just tell my parents okay?
- Yes ma'am.
We drove to somewhere a bit far but a really nice place like I'm not kidding it's a freaking huge mansion. I haven't even seen those in movies.
- What is this place?
- Ma'am it's something you can't tell people about or take pictures or anything that is rude in this place. It's a place that most people don't even know about.
- Damn sir you talk like it's a freaking FBI office or something.
- Just go inside ma'am please.
I walked slowly with my sticks and tried to cover the pain I was in by smiling. The place was awesome. There were some many green plants and some many different flowers and roses. The house was beige and really modern I mean there could live at least 50 people in there.
As I was walking the door opened by a staff member of this house.
- Welcome ma'am.
I don't know what was up with the weird accents like the driver sounded British just like the staff.
- Hello. May I ask where am I?
- Yes ma'am. This is the house where the kids of The British Mayor lives ma'am. The hot staff member said
- Okay? So is Harry here?
- Shh ma'am! You can't say that here! You have to say Mr. Harry or Mr. Styles Jr. it's strictly forbidden for any of us to call them by their first names ma'am.
- I see. So is Harry here or not dude? I just seriously don't have time for this.
- Ma'am I am going to say this one more time. Do not call Mr. Styles by his first name or I'm going to have to ask you to leave peacefully of forcefully. Do you understand?
- Well dude, I hardly understood anything because of your weird accent so please don't waste my time. I Harry here or not?
- I'm so sorry ma'am.
- For what?
The staff member kicked my leg knowing it was in great pain. I guess it was their rule, what an asshole.
- Son of a biiiiiitttchhh!!!! Are you kiddding meeeeeeeeeeeee?? Oh my God! The tears started to fall because daahh what happens if someone kicks your leg when it's broken for Lord's sake
- What is going on here? Hahaha Mae you've got to be kidding me hahaha. A weird British accent voice came towards me walking down the stairs while I thought I was going to pass out.
- Mae? Get up. Frank, get her up please and take her to the guest room. The British accented guy said
- Yes Mr...
- No don't say it, she doesn't have to know it yet. The British dude said
- Yes sir.
I was carried upstairs and a nurse or someone came in and checked my leg saying it was going to be fine. Apparently Frank didn't break it again.
- Yes Ms. Mae. You are going to be alright. Just take it easy. The nurse said
- Okay thanks. I said with a bitch attitude.
- Thanks a lot "Frank" for kicking my leg! I said looking at him
- I really am sorry ma'am I just am demanded to do so if you don't follow the rules. He said with straight face, the rules didn't apparently let him to get emotional
- Yeah, okay that's really just logical to me thanks. Where the British little sh.....
- Ma'am! I'm going to have to ask you to be quiet! Frank said
- Frank let her be please. It's fun seeing a newbie suffer.
I looked at Frank who seemed relieved to be demanded to not talk to me for a while. I looked at the British guy and it was Jerry!
- Jerry!? Is that you? What the hell dude? I said furiously
- What is going on Mae you little devil? Jerry said with a smirk
- Are you kidding me!? Why are you here? Where's Harry?
- First of all guys get out of here please.
- Yes Mr. Styles. The staff said and left
- So lets begin with how do you know my name? Jerry asked
- Well to be honest I just overheard you and Harry talk to each other so...
- It's still Mr. Styles ma'am. Frank said
- Why are you still here? I asked
- Oh Frank is our bodyguard as well. He doesn't leave the room until he proves you safe.
- Safe? What the hell is going on here? You know what, never mind. I just really need to talk to Harry it's really important.
- Why? You can tell me and I'll tell him.
- No this is just between him and I.
- Okay suit yourself.
We left the room and walked a long way to another room which was incredible! I had never seen such a cool room.
- What is this?
-It's Harry's room as you requested. I won't come in because I have a lot of work to do but Frank here will come in.
- Fine by me just let me see him. I didn't even realize that I was going to see him for the first time since the accident. I hadn't even prepared a speech
- I have to warn you ma'am he's not in a good shape right now. Frank said
- What do you mean?
- He's in a coma, he's been in a coma for a month just right after the accident.
- What!? Oh my God! This is all my fault.
I walked toward Harry. I felt guilty and it was hard for me to see him.
- Mr. Styles here's Ms. Mae. She came to see you and is here to talk to you. A nurse said
- H-Harry. I'm so sorry this happened to you I really am. I just have to tell you that your dad is coming. He's coming to my house and I just don't know what to say to him. I just really need your advice and I wanted to warn you. I remember what you said about your dad like how strict he is and how honest he is. I don't know what to do.
- We aren't sure if he's hearing anything we say so it's hard to tell if he'll remember anything when he wakes up.
- Okay I understand. Thanks.
- Mae can I talk to you for a minute? Jerry knocked on the door
- I should go.. Bye Harry.
I walked out of the door and I felt tears in my eyes.
- What's up? I said
- Are you serious about my dad coming here? Jerry said nervously
- Yeah? Why?
- Oh shit. Ohhh shiittt. I can't... Guys! We have to get ready! My dad is coming to America guys! Jerry started to yell in worry
- Why are you so worried? I'm the one who's screwed.
- Well you don't know my dad and your lucky. He's just not the guy you want to mess with. Especially when we're talking about Harry.
- What do you mean?
- Harry is the ultimate no when it comes to dad. He says everything has got to be perfect, when Harry wants something it's a big no. We have to get straight A's and don't even talk about how Harry has to be. Dad is somehow always with Harry. He won't let him out of his sight when he's here. You don't want to mess with him. Jerry said with panic
- Well then I'm screwed. Thanks a lot.
- You know what Mae you should go. I'll come and pick you up tomorrow okay bye.
I didn't even get to say bye back because I was carried outside and I was in the car within a second. I was driven home and it was not even late but I went to bed. I didn't want to think about Harry's dad or Jerry or Harry himself. It was a torture for me to see him that way and it's all my fault.