It's been almost three weeks since Jerry and I became friends. It's still weird because every time I look at Jerry, he reminds me of Harry...
- You know what? Jerry said while we were chilling near the nature with a beautiful view
- Rosalie is with Harry all the time, like it's driving me crazy.
- Well they are a boyfriend and girlfriend.. Just let them be, believe me karma will bite them straight in the ass.
- I can't.. There's just something weird with all of this. I mean, my dad was supposed to come here but he's keeping himself busy. I spoke to him on the phone and he sounded sad so I don't know what the hell is going on.
- Whatever happens I hope we'll get through this.
- We? Jerry said smiling
- We. I said smiling back
The phone started to ring and when Jerry looked at his phone he froze.
- Who is it? I said curiously
- It's Harry. He said in shock
- Why is he calling you? I said confused because they weren't really on good terms after what happened at their house
- What? Jerry said answering the phone
- Jerryyyyyyy! I heard a voice through the phone
- Where are you man? We're bored so were coming over.
- No you aren't.
- Fine, I'll text you the address. Jerry said hanging up the phone
- What is it? I asked
- Guess who's coming here?
- Harry and.... Rosalie.
- No, dude c'moon. I'm leaving, I'm not going to stay here to get beat up! I said fear in my eyes
- No Mae, I'm not going to let anything happen to you! Do you understand?
Suddenly I felt safe and secured.
- Okay. I said with a little smile and looked him in the eyes and I was feeling butterflies and blushing
Jerry smiled at me and got closer to me until something stopped us.
- Wooowww easy there tiger bitch. We don't want HIV from you! Rosalie screamed and looked pissed
- Well for you information, HIV doesn't come from kissing you idiot. I looked at her in the eyes with an angry look.
- You want a peace of me? Rosalie said with a temptation to hit me
- Darling, don't tempt me to cut you in half. I said with no emotion on my face
- Girls, girls! Stop it! Harry's voice came closer to my ears
I looked at him and he looked very different, I had never seen him like that, it looked like he was on drugs or something. This picnic just got weird.