Gabrielle wakes up and does not recognize where she is. All she can remember is little bits of the night before,

3. Niall and the Other Ones

Then there I remembered, it hit me like a flying rock.

That was Brittany's favorite band member

I must have been zoned out for a while because Niall started asking if I was okay.

"Gabby?, are you okay? Gabrielle?" Said Niall

I quickly shook my head

"Yeah I'm fine...." I replied remembering I was his hostage

"Do you know the other lads?" Niall asked

I didn't answer, I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"I'm taking that as a no...." He said with confusion

"When can I leave?" I asked

He shrugged and left the room.

I just stood there, I was scared out of my mind! I didn't even know where I was!!

Was it their house?, I thought

Niall came back and instead of it being just him he was accompanied by 4 others.

One had long brown curly hair and green eyes, he was introduced as Harry.

Another one had brown eyes and brown hair who was introduced as Liam.

The next one had brown hair and bright blue eyes, secretly I thought to myself " he isn't that bad looking "

The last one introduced as Zayn had black hair and brown eyes.

"We're One Direction" Louis said

"Yeah I kinda knew that..." I said not so happily

"Is she hungry?" Asked Harry as if I couldn't speak for myself

"She said she wasn't" Niall said

"Love, I'll make you something anyway" Harry said

"I'll show you your room Gabrielle, follow me" Liam said

I just stood in place, refusing to move. I would NOT follow the people who are holding me captive!

"Boys.." Liam said

Then all of the sudden Zayn and Louis picked me up and started to follow Liam.

I wasn't going to give up so easily so I started to scream and kick.

"LET ME GO DAMMIT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

I punched Zayn in the face and then he fell to the ground...."OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!?" I said

I felt so bad! I helped him up and he pushed me away not wanting my help

"Feisty one" Niall chuckled

Louis started to laugh

"Come on Gabby" he said and started pulling me to my so called room

When we got up to my so called room it was beautiful but I wouldn't admit it.

"Do you like it G?" Louis asked

I just stood there speechless

"Can I ask you a question?" I said

"Depends..." Louis said

"Why me?" I said with a voice straining as I said the words