Hi, i'm 16 my name is Gabriela Cassie Cruz, my Best friends call me Gab and my mom calls my Gabby, but everyone else calls me Cassie. I've just moved from america, where i had a great life, but all that changed when my mom started dating this guy from Australia. Don't get me wrong he's a good guy he treated my mom right and came to see her as much as he could so, i didn't argue much about him. Until she decided to marry him and move across the world to Australia with him and his son. His son name is luke robert hemmings ............. oh what a pain he is, but he just might make me fall head over heals for him or is it his friend????

8. Why didn't you tell me ????

Luke's pov

So today ashton's suppose to come to hang out with us since, he didn't get to yesturday for his birthday. I hope Cassie didn't tell him what happen yesturday. Cathy's coming later to join us So, I decided to pick an outfit out So, I can be ready when everyone arrives

I was looking in my closet for a shirt when I heard someone singing and strumming a guitar to the familiar song that's been playing in my head So I opened my window and then I heard it stop so I stuck my head out but saw no one

but then I heard a noise like something fell and it sounded like it came from Cassie's room so I ran to her door and opened it when I saw her getting up with a guitar in her hand

"It was you wasn't it?" I said

"What do you mean?" she said acting innocent

"The day I heard someone sing out my window, that was you why didnt you tell me?" i said

"because you thought it was cathy and I cant sing in front of someone I get nervous and I knew u would wanna hear me" she said

"At first I thought it was cathy so I told her to sing for me and it wasn't the same"

"I went around the neighbors asking and they all said no, I only liked Cathy cause she liked guitar, i thought she was cool but shes cocky and because I couldn't get her voice out of my head, but it was you all along"I said walking up to her

"i'm sorry, I just couldn't tell you" she said with her head down

"Its okay " I said while I picked her head up and kissed her

"Luke" she said while I was hugging her

" yea" I said

"We cant do this" she said which mad me kinda sad

"Why? is it because of ashton?" I said with my head down

she looked up to me and lifted my head up and said

"look I do kind of like ashton but there can never be and us, you think our parents would be okay with it? hell no they wont" she said

I thought it was cute that she answered her own question so I kinda giggled

"we can keep it a secret" I said

"luke I dont want to be someones secret, I want everyone to know, but that cant happen with us" she said as she opened her door

I started to leave, but then I heard her say

"And luke put a shirt on" she said laughing

I just faked a smile and went to my room

Gabby's/Cassie's pov

I was in my bed thinking about luke, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't stop thinking about the butterflies, I got in my stomach when his lips touched mine. My thoughts were interrupted by ashton walking in my room

"ashton, your early" I said running to him

"yea, I couldnt wait to see you" he said

"Aawwe your to sweet" I said as I kissed his cheek

"so your ready to leave?" he said

" yea let me just get my bandana" I said

"okay I'ma get luke and cathy" he said as he left

my heart dropped when he said lukes name but I just ignored it and fixed my hair a little when I heard ashton say

" hurry up"

"Dont rush me and where are we going" I said before leaving my room

"to a carnival" ashton said

we then got into his car and left

*******skip the day out********

"that was so much fun" i said laughing

"you just had fun because we made Cathy get on all the rides, even if she's was terrified and almost crying " ashton said

"hahaha your right" i said

"what you guys want to eat?" luke said

"fried chicken" ashton said

"okay Ill order it" luke said

"hey love, I got you something " ashton said

"But it's your birthday week..... Why? " I said with a smile

he didn't say anything he just pulled out a heart locket necklace

"oh my gosh I love it, I've always wanted one, thank u" I said giving him a big hug

"open it" he said

I did as he said and there was a piece of paper that said

would you like to be my girlfriend?

I was in shock..... I was speechless but the words "yes" still manage to slip out my lips. He then leaned in and laid his lips on mine. They were so soft and taste like cheery Chapstick. I couldn't help but smile at his choice of Chapstick.

I then heard someone clear there throat and we parted

"Guess what luke? she said yess" ashton said

"oh wow man Im happy for you" luke said trying to be happy but failed

I can see the water forming in his eyes and I felt so bad, no matter how I feel about him there can never be an us.