Serendipity

Hi, i'm 16 my name is Gabriela Cassie Cruz, my Best friends call me Gab and my mom calls my Gabby, but everyone else calls me Cassie. I've just moved from america, where i had a great life, but all that changed when my mom started dating this guy from Australia. Don't get me wrong he's a good guy he treated my mom right and came to see her as much as he could so, i didn't argue much about him. Until she decided to marry him and move across the world to Australia with him and his son. His son name is luke robert hemmings ............. oh what a pain he is, but he just might make me fall head over heals for him or is it his friend????

4. Dont Call Me That

Gabby's/Cassie's pov

After we ate pizza Ashton drove everyone home,

Me and Luke were the last to get dropped off.

"Bye Ashton see you tomorrow at band practice don't be late" Luke said

"Band practice?" I said

"Yea we're in a band" Ashton said

"Whats it called ?" I said

"5 seconds of summer or 5sos for short" Luke said

"That's cool can I see you guys practice?" I asked nicely

"No u cant" Luke said

"Your such an ass" I said

"Hey no swearing" ashton said

"What? he made me " I said smiling

"You can come to the band practice its in his basement and

You live there so its kinda yours to" ashton said

"Thanks ashton but I don't wanna be somewhere I'm not invited" I said

"But I invited u so there for u are" ashton said

"Okay fine Ill go" I said

"See you tomorrow guys"ashton said

"Bye Ashton" I said before entering the house

My mom still wasn't here so I went upstairs to switch to my new guitar strings

I was about to play when I heard my mom

"GABBY, ARE YOU HERE?"

i walked out my room and said

"Yess mom"

"Come down and help me with the grocery " she said

"In a minute, let me finish something" I said

"No now lets go " she said

"Yeaa now" Luke said coming out his room thats right next to mines

"Oh shut up Luke" I said walking back in to my room

Rosie's/ my mom

"This girl never listens" I said to Robert

"Calm down she'll be down its not that serious Ill make Luke help her,

So u can rest we did a lot " Robert said

"LUKE COME DOWN AND HELP" Robert yelled

"Okay I'm coming" Luke said

"GABBY" I said

"Who's gabby?" Luke said

"Cassie, didnt you here me call her gabby before" I said

"No i have headphones on half the time" Luke said

"GABRIELA CASSIE CRUZ, COME DOWN NOW AND HELP" I yelled

"OH MY GOSH WHAT I SAID, DON'T CALLING ME

THAT, I'M COMING, DAMN" SHE YELLED BACK"

"Good, now put the groceries away Luke's gonna help u" I said

"Ugh okay" she said rolling my eyes

Luke's pov

"So Gabriela can you pass me the juice?" I said with a grin because I new she didn't like her name.

she gave me a dead stare and said

" you call me that one more time I'm gonna hurt you while you sleep" she said

I got kinda scared thinking of what she might do

"Can I ask you why you don't like it?" I asked being curious

she took a deep breath and said with her head down

"My dad always called me Gabriela" she said with her head down

"Why don't you like talking about your father?" I said

She started to cry, than she walked passed me, ran upstairs and slammed her door

"Gabby" Rosie said

"What happen" Robert said

"I was asking why she didn't like her name then she told me and

I asked why she doesn't like to talk about her dad and she started to cry." I said

Rosie then walked to her room to talk to her

then my dad called me over to him and told me why.

"I feel bad about all of this, I didn't know dad, should I go apolog-my dad then cut me off saying

"Let her be she probably wants to be alone"

********3 hr later*******

I just finished showering and brushing my teeth and started to walk to my bed

when I heard someone playing the guitar and singing from outside my window

but when I started to walk to the window it stopped and

when I climbed out the window to my porch and look on Cassie's side no one was there

I looked on the other side to my neighbors and my neighbor Cathy was there .

I do got a crush on her but haven't told her

I went to my bed and layed there

I couldn't stop thinking of the song she was singing

SO IF YOU EVER LOVE SOMEBODY,

YOU BETTER KEEP THEM CLOSE,

WHEN YOU LOSE GRIP OFF THERE BODY,

YOU'LL BE FALLING,

CAUSE I'M FALLING,

DEEPER IN LOVE, IN LOVE

It played over and over again in my head till I fell asleep.