Never Mess With Us

Me and My brother, Harry. We are called The Bad styles in our school, we have a group of friends, Louis, Zayn,Liam, Niall, Linsday, Gemma, Kate. Oh and I forgot My name is Ellie.

13. Whats wrong with Louis

Ellies POV

Harry wanted to have a sister and brother day so i had to get ready, I wore shorts a strapless shirt with a plaid shirt tied around my waist with combat boots My hair was in a messy side braid and I had a small amount of mascara on.

"Ellie, are you ready to go?" Harry said

"Yea Im coming down now," I said

All the boys were downstairs

"Hey Louis" I said

"Hi," Louis said looking down at his phone

Whats wrong with him he is always happy to see me

"Whats wrong Lou?"  I asked

"Nothing and don't call me Lou please," He said

"Ok?" I said

I walked out with Harry

"What's the matter with him?" He asked

"I don't know," I said looking down all sad but I'm finally hanging out with my brother so I'm not going to have Louis ruin it all

~Skip the shopping~

We were on our way home from shopping i bought him a necklace, a new shirt and a new beani and he bought me some make up sunglasses, and a new hat.  I decided to text Louis what was wrong with him today.  5 minutes later still did not text me back 10 minutes passed and soon an hour passed witth him not texting me back.  I walked into the house and walked up to Louis and went to give him a hug but he walked away. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something?

I went into my room and cried, I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Its Niall, can I come in?" He asked

"Sure whatever," I said still crying

"Whats wrong, Ells?" He asked

"Louis been acting weird today when I texted him he didn't answer me and I went to give him a hug but he walked away from me and that kinda hurt me I could understand why he did not answer me from the text he was probably busy but to walk away from a hug,"  I asked

"Its probably that time of the month for him," Niall said laughing and so did I.

"I wish Louis was as happy and cheerful like you today, I miss that Louis before," I said

"He will be better tomorrow I promise" He said

"Ok," I said as I smiled and gave him a hug.

After about 15 minutes of talking to Niall about the most random things, he is actually a nice friend once you talk to him more.  We walked downstairs and I saw Louis on his phone on the couch he looked up and me and him had eye contact for 2 minutes and then he broke it and looked back at his phone.  I sat down next to Niall and put the tv on.

"Can you turn that down?"  Louis asked

"Can you not tell me what to do?"  I said as I turned it up louder

"Oh thats it," Louis said as he ran upstairs

"What was that all about?" Harry asked

"I dont know he is just being a jerk,"  I said

"I heard that!"  Louis screamed from upstairs

"That was the point!" I yelled back

"Come om don't fight, where is the old Ellie and the old Louis i know,'' Liam said as he got louder at the end so Louis would hear.

"He started it, he started acting a weird ad Harry even noticed it this morning before we left."  I said

"It will get better soon and thats why you don't date any of my friends they can be jerks at times,"

"Can we just watch a movie i want to forget that this happened," I asked

"Sure what movie?"  Harry asked

"Toy Story!" Liam shouted

"Fine," I said

"Yessss!" Is all you heard from Liam

After the movie ended it was about 10 so we all decided to go to sleep.

I walked upstair and bumped into Louis

"Can you watch where you are going? Louis asked

"Can YOU watch where you are going, you are the one on you phone,"  I said

"Oh whatever," Louis said

I just ignored him and went to bed