Never Mess With Us

Me and My brother, Harry. We are called The Bad styles in our school, we have a group of friends, Louis, Zayn,Liam, Niall, Linsday, Gemma, Kate. Oh and I forgot My name is Ellie.

6. Party

I woke up around 8:15 and realized that I had to meet Louis at Starbucks at 9:00 I rushed downstairs to get breakfast.  Of course I ran into Harry.  He came rushing towards me so I walked the other way until he grabbed my arm, I didnt even bother to fight away I just looked at him

"I'm sorry about last night, I saw the way you looked in his eyes, I never saw you this happy and He takes care of you perfect,"  He said

"Its okay," I said as I pulled him into a hug.

I grabbed a apple and ran upstairs I put on an outfit and did my hair

This is her outfit

It was 8:45 so I ran downstairs and yelled by Harry and ran to my car.

Louis POV

I'm here at Starbucks and Ellie isnt here, maybe Harry made her stay home of course.  I looked around,  and then suddenly someone tackled to the floor so I turned an so Ellie laughing on top of me.  I smiled.

"That wasnt cool!"  I said laughing

"Lets get Coffee!!!!!!!!"   She said running away

"Wait for me!!!!!"  I yelled

"Nope you have to catch me!!"  SHe yelled

"Oh thats it!" I yelled

Ellies POV

"Lets get Coffee!!!!!!!!!"  I yelled running away

"Wait for me!!!!" Louis yelled

"Nope you have to catch me!!" I yelled

"Oh thats it!!!"  He yelled.  I turned around and see he was like 2 inches away from me and he grabbed my hand and truned me around to face him.

"After getting Coffee lets go shopping!!"  Louis said

"Ok But I have a surprise to tell you and the boys, Ill tell you now but dont tell the boys," I said

Ok What is it?"  He asked

"Are you scared to sing in front of a audience?"  I asked

"No Why?" He asked

"I got you and the boys a audition for X Factor. "  I said

"WHat really!!!"  He yelled as he spun around,  How do you know that they can sing,"

"Well Harry always sings to me to sleep when I cant sleep, Zayn I heard him and Liam sing, and I hope Niall can sing cause I got him one to we have to get him to sing,"  I said

"Me and you can ask if he can sing, Now lets go shopping for tonight!" Louis said

"Wait what is tonight?" I asked

"You and me and the boys are going to a party!" He said

"Ok lets go!" I said

After shopping I went to get ready I put on my clothes.

When we got home it was about 5:45 and we had 15 minutes before we had to leave for the party.

"GETS YOUR LAZY BUTTS OFF THE COUCH AND GET READY FOR THE PARTY OR ILL COME DOWN THERE AND DRAG YOU UPSTAIRS!"  I yelled at the boys

"GOD IM COMING!"  Harry yelled in a 5 year old voice.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I AM GOING!"  Liam sassed

"OH I DONT KNOW MAYBE ITS A PART OF THE X FACTOR AUDITION I GOT YOU SO GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP HERE NOW!!"  I sassed back all I heard was footsteps running up the stairs

"What, Did you really get us auditions for X Factor?" They asked in unison

"Yea I did Its tomorrow, You and the boys are going to go to it art 4:00am so we can't be there for a long time, Now get ready!" I said

They both ran for the bathroom even though we have like 3

" BOYS WE HAVE LIKE 3 OTHER BATHROOMS AND ONE OF THEM IS YOUR ROOM NOW GO!" I yelled

"BUT THIS BATHROOM IS BIGGER!!"  Harry whined

"IF YOU DONT GO TO YOUR BATHROOM IN 5 SECONDS, I WILL DRAG YOU BY YOUR HAIR TO THE BATHROOM!" I yelled

"NO ONE TOUCHES MY SEXY CURLS!!" He yelled

"How come you are just standing there?"  Liam  asked

"Im already dressed,"  I  answered

"Uhh no go get changed you are not wearing that to the party!" Liam said

"I can wear what I wanna wear" I said

"Go change, I dont want you wearing that to the party!"  LIam yelled

"Haha, You are very funny!" I yelled Liam started to  come towards me, I started backing up but the wall is im the way, He put his hand above my head against the wall , he came a little closer to my face, He kissed me but I didnt kiss back my eyes were wide open until I kicked him in guts.

"Ha Never kiss me again,"  I yelled

I went downstairs to go relax and watch TV until Liam came down with a black skater dress with black pumps.

"What were you doing in my room?"  I asked

"Picking you out a new outfit, Here put this on"  Liam said

"Im already dress now put that back in my closet!' I said

"Ugh fine!" LIam said walking back upstairs.  JUst when I got up to go get a drink, there was a knock on the door, I went to go get it.

"Hey Cupcake Ready to go to the part!" Louis said

"Yup lets go..Oh wait liam and Harry are coming, LIAM AND HARRY LETS GO WE ARE LEAVING!"  I yelled

"WE ARE COMING GEEZ!" They said coming down.

"So do I know anyone there that is going to the party?"  I asked

"Nope but you are going to meet them,"  Louis said kissing my cheek.

We just got there and Harry is already drinking and Making out with the Head cheerleader.

"So Ellie, This is Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood  and Ashton Irwin." Louis said

"Hey Im Ellie," I said

"SO Ellie Im going to get a drink, Do you want anything?"  Louis said

"No not right now thank you though,"  I said

"Ill be right back,"  Louis said before he kissed me

"So,Ellie Louis really loves you, He was talking about you non stop It was getting pretty annoying," Ashton said

"Wow we have been dating for only 2 days,"  I said someone came behind me and covered my eyes.

"Guess who?"  He said

"Umm is it zayn?"  I said giggling

"NO, Its me," Louis said as he kissed me.

"Oh I knew that,"  I said smiling

"Yea Yea right," Louis said

3 hours later "

It was 9:00pm and we need to get going, Harry is drunk, Liam was somewhere I dont know and me and Louis was dancing.

"LOUI WE NEED TO GO ITS GeTTING LATE WE NEED TO GET UP EARLY FOR THE AUDTION FOOR TOMORROW!:  I yelled over the music

'"OK GO FIND HARY!"