375. It only takes being rejected once for me to never ask anyone anything again.
376. Mum- You'll grow out of my rock and punk music one day. Me- Yeah, right! just like Dad has since his mum said to him 40 years ago. (thanks Black Stardust for post 376).
377. If the messy bun is suppose to be effortless, how come it takes me 63 tries?
378. The moment when you are reading a good chapter of a book and then turning to next chapter and realizing it hasn't been updated yet. (A Wattpad and Movellas thing)
379. That annoying moment when you're reading a book and your parents keeps interrupting you.
380. Everyone has 2am and 2pm personalities:
381. When you have to hold the mcdonalds bag in the car,so you eat fries out of everyone else's fry and then take the one with the most when you get home.
382. me after every conversation: sh*t they'll never wanna talk to me again.
383. That moment when you wish your life was based on a cliché book or movie.
384. mood: I need food
385. Roses are red, violets are blue. If he's busy on Valentine's Day, the side chick is you.
386. "swearing is unattractive" I don't f*cking care.
387. Here's to all the kids who have never found their name on anything in a souvenir store. (This includes me!)
388. My parents knows how to piss me off better than anyone else but dammit I love the hell out of them.
389. That sad moment, when you see an advertisement on the internet of an 1D or 5SOS concert and knowing you will never go because either they cost so much or they are not coming close enough to where you live.
390. Knowing you're going to get bad grades on your report card but still hoping and praying that your teachers entered the wrong grades.
391. My goal is to create a life that I don't need a vacation from.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!