34. Posts: 329-339
223. I need to stop imagining scenarios in my head that have a -2 percent chance of actually happening, it's becoming a problem.
224. Relationship Status: Internet and food
225. My shyness has ruined so many good opportunities.
329. Telling your parents something funny, but then turns into a life lesson...
330. Those text messages that makes you sit there smiling at you phone forever.
331. That awkward moment when you laugh and snot comes out of your nose.
332. That moment when your crush breaks up with his girlfriend and you have a chance.
333. Forgetting how to walk when your crush is walking behind you.
334. That awkward moment when you take a shower in the middle of the day and don't know whether to put on normal clothes or pyjamas.
335. Asking someone for a pen and they say they don't have one but you just saw them with a new pack of pens.
336. That frustrating moment when you forget your locker combination.
337. You being rebellious: Eating soup with a fork instead of a spoon.
338. Reading your own book a couple of times just so you can get more reading views.
339. Two types of directioners: The ones that have been to their concerts and meet and greets more than three times and then me who looks at their twitter accounts more than I should and pictures of them all day.