33. Posts: 319-328
319. 'Eating ice cream in the winter' THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY
320. If I don't end up with a penthouse in New York then i'm going to be really angry.
321. Officer: Ma'am, are you aware how fast you were going? Me: "Well my snapchat selfie says 65mph..." Officer: OMG add me!
322. "Mom, don't worry everyone failed that test."
323. The fault in our homework Copy? Copy.
324. My parents believe that I'm the only teenager that: is lazy, stays up late, has a messy room, lives on their laptops, and is constantly texting.
325. Just imagine how great life would be if pizza made you skinny.
326. When I say "the other day" it can mean anytime from yesterday to 364 days ago.
327. Walk in to the school like what up I wanna die.
328. My entire life is just "winging it"