26. Posts: 244- 255
244. The little dance your thumb do when you're trying to figure out what to text.
245. You sit in your towel after taking a shower because you're too lazy to get dressed.
(thanks ♬Socially_Awkward♬ for post #244-245)
246. I don't care how old you are, when you see a balloon about to hit the floor, you dive for it.
247. That kill me moment when your done with the dishes and you turn around and see those pots on the stove.
(thanks Bibliophile14_D.P.C. for post #246-247)
248.That moment when Starbucks cost $8.50 and you only have $8.40.
(thanks Amour Stylinson for #248)
249. True friends ignore each other's acne!
250. *For Girls Only* That moment when you're on your period and you move.
251. My mom always exaggerates stories to make me sound like a devil's child.
252. Just because I hate me does not mean you can
253. School isn't about learning anymore. It's about passing.
254. I wish my hair was longer already!
255. One of my biggest lies: "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."