20. Posts: 175-185
175. School is like prison, only there's better food. In prison.
176. You know it's going to be a great story if it starts with "So this B*tch"
177. That awkward moment when I spell a word so wrong even auto correct can't figure out what I meant.
178. When you need to cough in an exam but you've already coughed like twice so you just sit there suffocating.
179. That feeling you get when you know you're forgetting something, but you don't know what.
180. Wedding vows: you're not Harry Styles but your okay, I guess
181. My parents don realize that I'm perfectly happy avoiding humanity.
182. When you fake your parents signature and get away with it:)
183. *room gets quiet* Stomach: I shall play you the song of my people
184. If women ruled the world there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
185. When your mom gives you money and then asks what happened to the change.