107. "I don't watch t.v" proudly says a person who spends 8 hours a day on the Internet.
108. Why do they include 2014 as an option when selecting your birth year online like you fresh out of the womb ready to join gmail.
109. Stop editing your pics, what if you go missing, how can we find you if you look like Beyonce on Instagram and Waka Flocka in person.
110. me: *does weird things home alone* me: I bet there's hidden cameras
111. perks of staying at home: 24/7 wifi access
112. Kobe Bryant middle name is Bean (American professional basketball player)
113. Life is about tough decisions: getting enough sleep or staying on the Internet.
114. I can't wait for Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown
115. 7 billion people in this world and I'm still single. WTF
116. You guys should start talking to me before I become famous.
117. I hate when I smile at a stranger and they don't smile back. I be like I'm doing this for you fucker.
118. Wow I really like this song. I think I'm going to listen to it 1 maybe 60 more times.
119. My anaconda don't wanna go to school.
120. doctor: are you sexually active. me: I'm not even physically active.
121. Yeah Summer bodies are nice but so are those brownies over there.
122. You're like pizza. Even when your bad you are still good.
123. Deleting all embarrassing photos off your Instagram before approving your crushes follow request (thanks ana_aka_me for this one:) )
Hey guys I hoped you like this chapter of Teenage Posts: I will probably update it Thursday because tomorrow I have yearbook duties after school:) Also if you don't mind please check out my new book One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences which @sallyjane is co-authoring also:) Thanks for reading this short author's note and don't forget to comment your favorite posts so far in the comment section below.